Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex DeGrey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1099550229692436513/1118444890427248701/IMG_4542.png?width=243&height=324

Alex.DeGrey

Player
Player
Respected admin,

I just found this guy's breaking sever rule 1.6 (IRL TRADING) with Proof's , One of our family member just reveled this secret that he buyed IN-GAME money for IRL money, then He showed us some proof's to us that he buyed IN-GAME money for real life money near SANZ on AUG-04-2022.

* ID: 14632 (OR) 38591 gave ID: 186496, nearly 4mil for no-reason on AUG-04-2022

He received his money on the same day once the payment was done.

Proofs':

IMG_4542.png

RULE FOR EVERYONE IS SAME (he is spoiling role play we should earn money by doing role play but he is spoiling beginners by selling in game money for irl money)

Thank you.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Wah! Nice Madeup Stories Every Day,
Dear Administrators, I'm a media person I do live streams, and people send me donations when I stream that's quite natural for every streamer....previously these people reported me for many allegations which all got rejected here Below,

and keep on trying to ban me with made-up fake proofs and all stuff...my payment details are available in the description of all my live streams As shown below

They Mentioned from id 14632 or 38591 i.e. they mentioned both of my ids so they don't even have any clarity it's just an allegation and insufficient evidence, Their intention is to Ban me. and I don't think I passed 4m to id 186496. if that happened may b because of a server event, I don't remember because they reported something after a year which is completely a made-up story.
so simply they turned a donation into a Madeup fake proof to ban me.
So Please Take Action against them according to their reports and toxic behavior, I can't check the everyday forums and keep on responding like this.

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
Respected Admins;
1)Whatever stunning sanz(14632) told that he got that money in the form of superchat or non on screen donations as he said but the thing is he havent done any live on his channel or anything on the day august 4 you can see that on proof 1.

2) stunning sanz(14632) he posted a pic as that was a non on screen donations but at there you can see the date it was may 6 2021 but the guy(186496) sended money was on Aug 4 2022 as shown in proof 1 you can see that there is no non on screen donations that was made in august in any of the descriptions in his videos.

3) in proof 2 you can see that he only agreed that he sended money and he is lying that he sended that money for event and he will give 4 mil to everyone for events in the city for free lol .

proof 1:

proof 2 : and (this is the pic that i take he may edit it again because he is no 1 cheater he always deceives admins)

Last edited:

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Respected Admins;
1)Whatever stunning sanz(14632) told that he got that money in the form of superchat or non on screen donations as he said but the thing is he havent done any live on his channel or anything on the day august 4 you can see that on proof 1.

2) stunning sanz(14632) he posted a pic as that was a non on screen donations but at there you can see the date it was may 6 2021 but the guy(186496) sended money was on Aug 4 2022 as shown in proof 1 you can see that there is no non on screen donations that was made in august in any of the descriptions in his videos.

3) in proof 2 you can see that he only agreed that he sended money and he is lying that he sended that money for event and he will give 4 mil to everyone for events in the city for free lol .

proof 1:

proof 2 : and (this is the pic that i take he may edit it again because he is no 1 cheater he always deceives admins)
dude when did i said i received on live? I just submitted the screenshot for showing my payment info is public…and where did i agreed?? I just said “maybe” u know the meaning of may be?? May Be if i did a transaction its may b because of server event…i dont even remember becaz u created a story which happened like year ago..so im not sure about it…bt i can say its not a IRL Trade…anyways dont spam here leave it to admins decision they will investigate.

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
dude when did i said i received on live? I just submitted the screenshot for showing my payment info is public…and where did i agreed?? I just said “maybe” u know the meaning of may be?? May Be if i did a transaction its may b because of server event…i dont even remember becaz u created a story which happened like year ago..so im not sure about it…bt i can say its not a IRL Trade…anyways dont spam here leave it to admins decision they will investigate.
yes you know what is the moral of the story dont do irl trading
you will send 4 mil on the August 4 and he will also send you irl money on same day for event named irl trading lol
you know that you did a transaction and you dont know why you sended money and saying event i dont see any events like passing huge money to other people even admins also dont know that kind of events

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
ID Alex_DeGrey 70160
and
ID Alex_DeGreyy 290391

+ Krithii_Titan 158006

both are banned for deceiving admins and blackmail

1 186496 - never received any money from mentioned ID's even more he never received ANY 4 mill AMOUNT ever from everyone
2 making fake photos of phones and posting complain from twink accounts will not help you in deceiving of admins

and yes as u have said RULES are for everyone same so you get Blacklist ban from our project.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom