Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Administrators nickname
Itachi God Skully Abbas
Date
Jan 20, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dHKgFg2

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
I'm at work at the moment and I was suddenly muted on GRP suggestions for being off topic.

However as you can see in my evidence, all my latest messages in suggestions channel are purely suggestions and nothing else.

Furthermore, one of my suggestions where I bumped another suggestion cannot be found anymore and was likely deleted by an admin. This bump message was giving a suggestion about how admins cannot keep watching over people's private lives and conversations and hunting for rulebreaks to punish people.
That is just for Skully.

Itachi God and Abbas Shah would argue with people in #suggestions channel and then punish people who reply back to them. That is also abuse of admin power as if they don't agree with a suggestion, as admins they shouldn't be arguing with people and baiting people to reply them. And what they do when people reply them is mute all these people. I have proof of all of this including Abbas Shah comparing himself to Napal stating that he has power to do all this because he is senior administrator. However all this proof is on my desktop at home and I'm at work. I will provide this evidence to Mazhor when requested.

If Senior Administrators can't even follow the rules and bait rule breaks on discord to punish people, how are you expecting lower level administrators to behave? How are you expecting normal players to behave? It's because of behaviour like this, many administrators feel like they are bigger and better than normal RP'ers and it is creating a very toxic community.

Please lock and reserve this for Mazhor. Thank you.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Greetings,
First I'd like to point out that you have quite a long history of mutes and other punishments on our Discord Server by different admins, but every time you seem to think it's not your fault. To be honest, admins do not have that much time to single out 1 guy and bait for discord mutes because that simply does not count in our daily reports.
You should know that if you got punished by every single admin in discord, there is not a problem with the whole admin team but something within you.

Itachi God and Abbas Shah would argue with people in #suggestions channel and then punish people who reply back to them.
As for me doing off-topic in #suggestions, . You can see my message history on this channel and only 1 message that I did and was replying back to a suggestion with a logical answer. Not bumping anything, not asking for more likes. Just a reply like I am supposed to as A Senior Administrator.
As for you saying that I compared myself to Napal, THIS SCREENSHOT shows the conversation and it is nothing of the sort like you described.
That said, I think it's fair to say that this complaint is nothing but you blowing everything out of proportion and exaggerating to a great amount to get what you wanted.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Greetings,
First I'd like to point out that you have quite a long history of mutes and other punishments on our Discord Server by different admins, but every time you seem to think it's not your fault. To be honest, admins do not have that much time to single out 1 guy and bait for discord mutes because that simply does not count in our daily reports.
You should know that if you got punished by every single admin in discord, there is not a problem with the whole admin team but something within you.

As for me doing off-topic in #suggestions, . You can see my message history on this channel and only 1 message that I did and was replying back to a suggestion with a logical answer. Not bumping anything, not asking for more likes. Just a reply like I am supposed to as A Senior Administrator.
As for you saying that I compared myself to Napal, THIS SCREENSHOT shows the conversation and it is nothing of the sort like you described.
That said, I think it's fair to say that this complaint is nothing but you blowing everything out of proportion and exaggerating to a great amount to get what you wanted.
You literally told the people in chat who told you to not off top in Suggestions channel that we should tell that to Napal too. I described it perfectly. You compared yourself - an admin, to the owner of the server.

Just because someone has had a history of 'punishments' it doesn't mean that they can be punished over and over again for no reason. The fact that you already think this way is absurd.

I also want to add that my post isn't about baiting me because I really couldn't care less. However the behaviour of admins like yourself in #suggestions leads to other players responding to you guys in the same manner you responded to them. And all of them got muted. Sure, maybe you didn't off top. However you were the one distributing the mutes.

And honestly your arguement about getting 'punished by every single admin' is a complete lie. And there isn't a problem with the whole admin team. Just the few mentioned in my report here. Please don't put words in my mouth and lie. Thank you.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
And honestly your arguement about getting 'punished by every single admin' is a complete lie. And there isn't a problem with the whole admin team. Just the few mentioned in my report here. Please don't put words in my mouth and lie. Thank you.
IMGUR LINK
Gonna let this speak for itself, You have a history of constantly breaking rules and then complaining about getting punished.

Skully

Player
I'm at work at the moment and I was suddenly muted on GRP suggestions for being off topic.

However as you can see in my evidence, all my latest messages in suggestions channel are purely suggestions and nothing else.

Furthermore, one of my suggestions where I bumped another suggestion cannot be found anymore and was likely deleted by an admin. This bump message was giving a suggestion about how admins cannot keep watching over people's private lives and conversations and hunting for rulebreaks to punish people.
That is just for Skully.

Itachi God and Abbas Shah would argue with people in #suggestions channel and then punish people who reply back to them. That is also abuse of admin power as if they don't agree with a suggestion, as admins they shouldn't be arguing with people and baiting people to reply them. And what they do when people reply them is mute all these people. I have proof of all of this including Abbas Shah comparing himself to Napal stating that he has power to do all this because he is senior administrator. However all this proof is on my desktop at home and I'm at work. I will provide this evidence to Mazhor when requested.

If Senior Administrators can't even follow the rules and bait rule breaks on discord to punish people, how are you expecting lower level administrators to behave? How are you expecting normal players to behave? It's because of behaviour like this, many administrators feel like they are bigger and better than normal RP'ers and it is creating a very toxic community.

Please lock and reserve this for Mazhor. Thank you.
Honestly im sitting here laughing at this report 🤣

As said by higher admins then myself the suggestions is for suggesting features to ingame features to improve the server and making it a more fun experience for players to enjoy there time. As for anything to do with the admin team that is what we have this section for to make complaints against admins decisions/how they act. The fact that you are saying I'm abusing my power is pathetic as must people know i think greatly before i decide the decision i make and also to add that you think constantly flooding this channel/other channels about the same exact thing you muted for previous will not result in a higher outcome. Not a great way to be a leader all i gotta say you should be showing other people the right way on how to conduct yourself and not be just following the crowd.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
IMGUR LINK
Gonna let this speak for itself, You have a history of constantly breaking rules and then complaining about getting punished.
Just take note of the unbans and unmutes which basically means I did nothing wrong. Thank you. Especially automod punishments as well for mentioning words like 'nitro'.
It really does speak for itself. Long list but majority invalid. Thanks for helping my point.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Honestly im sitting here laughing at this report 🤣

As said by higher admins then myself the suggestions is for suggesting features to ingame features to improve the server and making it a more fun experience for players to enjoy there time. As for anything to do with the admin team that is what we have this section for to make complaints against admins decisions/how they act. The fact that you are saying I'm abusing my power is pathetic as must people know i think greatly before i decide the decision i make and also to add that you think constantly flooding this channel/other channels about the same exact thing you muted for previous will not result in a higher outcome. Not a great way to be a leader all i gotta say you should be showing other people the right way on how to conduct yourself and not be just following the crowd.
Nice choice of words as a senior admin! If I used such words I'd be banned for 60days! Clearly the exact way admins should represent themselves. Don't forget. My leadership skills are shown in game. As an admin, your leadership skills are supposed to be shown in situations such as these. And everyone can see how good that iS right now.

You act the same way you punish people for acting.

Skully

Player
Nice choice of words as a senior admin! If I used such words I'd be banned for 60days! Clearly the exact way admins should represent themselves. Don't forget. My leadership skills are shown in game. As an admin, your leadership skills are supposed to be shown in situations such as these. And everyone can see how good that it right now.

You act the same way you punish people for acting.
What should i not be honest? You are reporting for no good reason so its funny 🤣

As for your mod logs you completely lied in your previous message as most punishments did not get overturned

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
What should i not be honest? You are reporting for no good reason so its funny 🤣

As for your mod logs you completely lied in your previous message as most punishments did not get overturned
Let me count for you.

Excluding my latest punishment.

Since may 2021, I've been muted 8 times. 3 times for provoking/toxicity. 5 times for offtop

All other punishments have been reversed. Which means I did nothing wrong. Enjoy yourself.

8 times in almost a year. Sounds like you and Abbas are exaggerating.

Skully

Player
Let me count for you.

Excluding my latest punishment.

Since may 2021, I've been muted 8 times. 3 times for provoking/toxicity. 5 times for offtop

All other punishments have been reversed. Which means I did nothing wrong. Enjoy yourself.

8 times in almost a year. Sounds like you and Abbas are exaggerating.
If that's what you wanna go with sure I've said what my side is so I have no farther comment

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
As a Middle third party, personally I’m not sure what’s up with the whole admin abuse thing people keep talking about for not just these 3 but others. Not sure if it’s because I haven’t had that experience in the last 6 months or what. But what I’ve experienced is if you are respectful to admins they are going to be respectful back. If your complaining about this whole abuse thing it’s probably because you haven’t been respectful to the administration team

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I did not see any criminal in admin answers, but I have seen history of your discord punishments. Next time be polite with players and do not brake rules.
Also you were banned on our server for disrespecting admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom