Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julian_Godking
Administrators nickname
Zach_Lynch
Date
Jul 5, 2021
Time
21:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/p2M2jng

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
There were people from the vagos gang outside my house , i went outside , got shot by one , died instantly because i was low hp and no protection , and afterwards not even 2 seconds , i was being sent to the demorgan for 120minutes for FailRP because "i went inside my house on a active shooting", and because i don't record my gameplay or take a printscreen i have no ways to refuse , and ended up being muted. And Furthermore i was sent to the demorgan while still being dead. So how could i be dead outside , and still manage to get inside my house?

I feel like its complety irresponsible for me to get sent to demorgan , refute through reports in-game , and the only responses that i get is "If you don't have pov we are sorry" and "We are going to mute you because u are typing to us too fast." Of course i'm going to type, i'm frustated that i didn't do anything wrong and yet got punished.

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
"There were people from the vagos gang outside my house , i went outside , got shot by one" , just to clarify that i didn't go out ,see them, and got back in , and went back out again .

I was afk inside my house , and then went outside and got shot.( So there is only one cycle--- AFK ---> Go Out ----> Get Shot, and the rest is on the post)

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Hello.

I was there watching the whole situation. They killed you when you came outside the house, which is in-fact allowed as it is the ghetto. (Read Ghetto Rules for this). Then they picked you up to rob you and you started running into your house, which is considered as not following FearRP and FailRP. You cannot run indoors or in the Green Zones to avoid RP. This is why you were jailed by me. There was another guy with you but he did not get jailed as he followed FearRP and did not try to run anywhere. It is specifically mentioned in the rules that if you have guns pointed at your head, you need to show fear for your life.

Just for your satisfaction, I will also let some higher admins review this and tell their opinion so that it does not feel unfair to you.

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
I'm pretty sure some member from the yellows have a pov of the event , or you have a admin pov , watch my ID , it is 41852.

And look , if i did go to my house after going out and there were guns aimed at me , i wouldn't be saying this stuff . I'm only doing this because i know that i didn't do anything wrong , but since i don't have a POV , these words are just nothing for you guys.

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
And also , i didn't get picked up , i only died once , and was sent directly to the demorgan.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
As process of shooting started - this was start of RP situation, and u have go inside of house to avoid it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom