Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aistin cosmo

Player
Player
Title: Leader of XXX | IC Name

Information

1. Your name IRL: Austin Jones
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone EST.
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Vanessa Armani#3377
6. Your Nickname: Vanessa Armani
7. Your ID: 17354

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation): I would like to Become the leader of the Los Santos police department because I am a very outgoing person (I like to do thinks the way then should be done), I am well equipped with many abilities to help the organization, and I will help any missing spots that in the organization that haven’t been fixed, will be fixed.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. : My advice for improving role play in LSPD is to invest in getting the right people into the organization so that you are positive that you will have a successful team, I also believe that we should use proper training and include role play situations to assure that they are fit, and last but not least we have A training/quiz session for a High command position in LSPD.

-Regards, Vanessa Armani

Aistin cosmo

Player
Player
I forgot the put the Leader of organization and my IC name: Leader of Los santos police department and IC name is Vanessa Armani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom