Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
issi Dejigalo
Suspect ID
15530 15500
Date of violation
May 15, 2021
Time of violation
3:49
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/52448050/d1337MoxNinb

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
saw this guy at mega mall initiated on him i started shooting and he decided to run back to ballas HQ

johnwickk

Player
Player
hello my friend its me in the video in the white mercedes and actually i was with my friend and we are not ballas my friend was just wearing purple and you opened fire we didnt thats why we run to the hq of the ballas just to be safe from get shot because u mistake us for ballas

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
hello my friend its me in the video in the white mercedes and actually i was with my friend and we are not ballas my friend was just wearing purple and you opened fire we didnt thats why we run to the hq of the ballas just to be safe from get shot because u mistake us for ballas
u run to a hq no shooting zone have a good one

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
I will accept this thread, Running to a green zone or a HQ while you are being chased is against the rules.

15530 15500 will be punished accordingly

If you are not from Ballas then.
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

If you are from Ballas then
1.8 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom