Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Administrators nickname
Melvin Lacoste
Date
Jul 5, 2021
Time
22:47
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/4057

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello, I am making this because I respectfully feel the decision to only punish one of the players on this report isn't correct.

ID 149 clearly entered twice as shown in both videos provided. The 2nd time he actively picked someone up and drove them into the HQ on purpose so they could attempt to pick pocket me. He clearly played a part in this and had I drove into another gangs HQ I feel I would be punished for it.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Hello, I had already opened and viewed and made a decision before any changes were made to your original post so all my decisions were based off the single original clip. I would have been able to make a more precise and informative decision if all of the evidence was provided in the first post instead of edited in after I had my decision and was moving the thread.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Answer from admin received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom