Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trippy Ace
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Dec 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/at8Zrua

Trippy Killa

Player
Player
I hope this finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my mistake of trying to sell in game content for IRL Money. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and any negative impact that my actions have caused. This is probably the dumbest mistake by me and now I regret not able to play with my friends and not able to experience a wonderful project that I loved and will always love. I realize now that I should have handled the situation differently, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want you to know that this mistake has been a source of great regret for me. I understand the importance of following GRP rules and guidelines and I am deeply sorry for not considering the consequences of my actions. I have learned a valuable lesson and I promise to be more mindful and considerate in the future. Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me and if a money wipe is necessary then go ahead . I value my friendship and this project and I will do everything in my power to make it right.

Sincerely, Trippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom