Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus111

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
My real life name is Joshua Fournier

2. Your age
My age is 18

3. Time zone
My timezone is EST (Eastern Standerd Time)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play
20:00 - 10:00

5. Average online per day
I average 10 hours per day, usually more.

6. Your Discord
My discord username is Nexus111

7. Your Nickname
My Grand RP Nickname is Max Mage

8. Your ID
My Grand RP ID is 274984

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
I would like to become a curator of the state section, although either one works.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
First and foremost, I need start by saying GrandRP definitely makes it's way as one of the top RP servers available. The developers and Staff are incredible and being able to be apart of this journey as an admin or just a player is an honor, and even getting considered for the position is and honor. I have always seen myself as a leader, someone to enforce rules but still be "cool", infact I am actually studying to become a police officer in real life. What im trying to get at is I would slide right into the position because of my experience and upmost dedication. I would like to become an admin of grandRP for no fewer reasons then to help the community, this also means Staff and developers. Developers had made the game what it is today; when you say "GTA" I think "GrandRP" and when people break the servers rules it's diminishing the server, somewhat like metal, metal will rust overtime without care, but with people there to clean the metal it won't rust. What I'm trying to say is admins need to keep the server clean so it want "rust" thats my dedication, to keep what has been worked on for so long in the best shape possible. At the end of day the community keeps the server alive, the developers keep it working and amazing, and the admins keep it clean; I want to be apart of the team that makes that happen.

2. What are your strengths?
I have many strengths thay define me as a person, many of these include the following:
- compassionate
- intelligent
- committed
- decisiveness

All of these strengths come to together to make me who I am, I am able to use each one interchangeably to be the most efficient person I can possibly be. I am able to use compassion to feel more for the other person and what it is like in their shoes. I am able to use my intelligence to know how to fix something, or help someone. I am able to use my dedication to stay committed to never get bored, or leave amd stay with my community and always be there to help. And I can use my decisiveness to know how to solve a situation effectively and quickly. Whay I'm getting at is these main strengths make me the best person and admin I could possibly be.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is impatience, impatience has been woth me my whole life amd I will admit I do struggle time from time because of this, but I uabe found ways to deal with this, I have learnt over the Years patience is an extremely valuable skill everyone should have. Even though I struggle sometimes I have learned to take deep breath, be calm and think of something else. This has helped me overcome impatience and start to use patience as an advantage.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: RP holds a special place in my heart, I have had many good times with my freinds, or the random people I now call freinds. I am so privileged to even be able to play RP and to me thay is a gift. I am ready to leave RP and become an admin so I can give others the chance to join RP

5. Will you be ready to sell your businesses
Yes. I am very aware that becoming an admin also means giving up some things. I am fully prepared.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Currently no, in the future maybe, even though we don't want these things to happen some things may come up as at the end of the day we are all human.

I am aware of a red flag with my experience, I have Been on the grand rp grind for so long, I know the ropes, I know penal codes, I Know the grand RP rules in fact I could tell you them all with my eyes close! I've been in almost every LEO, Gangs, and EMS, and have experience I'm families. Thus would be my third time applying as every time I've been denied due to experience, the dedication is there and I'm not ready to give up.

Thank you so much for considering me!

Sincerely - Joshua

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for an interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, on Thursday (29/6/23)
Please DM me as soon as possible on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom