Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Willy Gates
Suspect ID
18953 41107 28347
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2021
Time of violation
1:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HljsHBB2fxw

willy gates

Player
Player
SAHP failed RP by not initiating any kind of contact with us during this robbery They also did not fearRP for the civilian who was being robbed, life as they began shooting at us with her still in the area.

Adenican

Player
Player
Hi, this is ID 28347. I would firstly like to thank the admins handling the report.
Our initial reason for stopping was to asses the situation and call for back up and a negotiator to get the hostage out safely. But, we saw that the robbers were attempting to flea the scene of the crime giving us a window of opportunity to safely open fire on the criminals before they could escape. The thought process here was that the hostage was no longer under lethal treat as they didnt have any guns on her. As well as she wasn't under fear RP anymore and could safely run away as there was less than 3 guns being aimed at her.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Hello ID 18953 here, ID 28347 Cleared everything up here, we arrived at the hostage scene and once we saw that the criminals had put their weapons aside and were no longer putting the hostage in immediate danger we attempted to open fire to distract them from the hostage and have them flee the scene preventing the hostage being shot. Zach, Charles and I are all highly trained Swat members and therefore ICLY we knew what we were doing and we knew we werent putting the hostage in a deadly situation.

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
Hi, this is ID 28347. I would firstly like to thank the admins handling the report.
Our initial reason for stopping was to asses the situation and call for back up and a negotiator to get the hostage out safely. But, we saw that the robbers were attempting to flea the scene of the crime giving us a window of opportunity to safely open fire on the criminals before they could escape. The thought process here was that the hostage was no longer under lethal treat as they didnt have any guns on her. As well as she wasn't under fear RP anymore and could safely run away as there was less than 3 guns being aimed at her.

imagine.png

Hello Admins,
Hope you are well and thank you for taking the time to review this report. I am ID 1039 in the video and also the person who called Ousmane to the scene after this happened. As you can see we have the hostage with guns pointed at her, at which time SAHP pulls over behind us and as you can see in the video with no interaction or initial RP just opens fire towards the direction of the hostage and us. That is putting the hostages life in danger, last time I checked no one can SNIPE with a Light MACHING GUN to aim at a specific individual to not endanger others in crossfire.

Reply to Adenican:
Imagine pausing it on the part in the clip where it benefits you and then creating a false narrative to lie to the admins about what happened. Oh wait is that 2 guns pointed at the hostage, is that also you ALREADY shooting at us before anyone put a gun down. In your pic guns are down or away because youve shot more then once at us.

Last edited:

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
For now I’m going to consider this with a state admin Tommorow morning as there isn’t one free now have a good night guys and this should be sorted.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 18953, 28347 will receive a punishment for DM​
  • You were all dming the criminals before any evaluation of the situation occurred.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom