Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LilBill Mobb
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 18, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
no proof

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
So I loaded my game and went to go grab a bite to eat probably sat in loading screen for a hour and i come back to sign in and it said ban 60 day for cheats. I have no clue where that came from. There is no forum post about me talking about cheats or anything it just came out of no where. Theres mutiple video clips of me fighting and doing whatever that shows me missing mutiple shots so i dont know where the ban came from. Im thinking it was a miss imput of an id. and i cant show proof of the admin because it keeps saying reconnecting and wont let me load to check the announcement But im pretty sure it said alex odd. Can someone explain all this to me that would be helpful?

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
Also can pc check me as well I’m open to that since I’m not guilty of cheats.

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
KoWnRdH.png

Heres the proof.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
After pc check was found
1 Auto clicker
2 Redux with NO recoil
3 Tracers