Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alperinyo Fellas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRm4cwNQcsk&ab_channel=AlperTar%C4%B1k%27ATYTV%27YILMAZ

Alperinyo Tariki

Player
Player
As you can see in my POV, when I killed ID 7249 he was breaking ER 1.18. After checking the whole map, we noticed that ID 54453 also was breaking the same rule at the same location. Also, I think they were teaming they were at the same location there is no way can't see each other I wanna see their whole event POVs.

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
6-7 minutes in between your videos, what kind of proof is that... lol!!!!

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the forum at this moment.

Requesting ID 54453, 7249, 662 to provide POV of this event.

You have 12 hours to provide your POV.

Last edited:

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Forum Unlocked to Provide POV

Any further toxicity/ Off topic/ FL will lead to forum ban

Last edited:

Envious Bolo

Leader of unofficial org
Look man, I love all these guys, and I know them well enough to know they are all extremely experienced and smart players who know the rules. I myself was reading my family chat, and saw Jigux and Dan talking about playing CAREFULLY. since they were they last two Omerta members left alive.
Plus there is a tactic that goes something like “Hey let’s just sit and not shoot anyone until they shoot each other” I mean it’s worked before man. Either way, No bad blood, I just know all 3 of these guys weren’t teaming, 662 and 7249 were just hoping 54453 would push you first and hopefully get a kill so it would be easier for them.

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Look man, I love all these guys, and I know them well enough to know they are all extremely experienced and smart players who know the rules. I myself was reading my family chat, and saw Jigux and Dan talking about playing CAREFULLY. since they were they last two Omerta members left alive.
Plus there is a tactic that goes something like “Hey let’s just sit and not shoot anyone until they shoot each other” I mean it’s worked before man. Either way, No bad blood, I just know all 3 of these guys weren’t teaming, 662 and 7249 were just hoping 54453 would push you first and hopefully get a kill so it would be easier for them.
The funny part is they are making up lies with 6-7 minutes in between situations, like I'm pretty sure I can rotate the map 5+ times in that amount of time :D

uploading povs rn

Ellaツ

Player
Player
As you can see in my POV, when I killed ID 7249 he was breaking ER 1.18. After checking the whole map, we noticed that ID 54453 also was breaking the same rule at the same location. Also, I think they were teaming they were at the same location there is no way can't see each other I wanna see their whole event POVs.
quit crying on forums 255 messages of straight crying like a good lil bitch, u lose u cry, u win u cry 🤣

Raven Xen

ilubcyalmNBFA
Player
  1. ID 662 Forum account banned. Him POV:

we waited for people to kill each other after they killed each other, we thought that Omerta and Good Fellas were the last and we played. But a member from the Fallen has been hidden. Fallen guy was just waiting for the right time maybe he was lurking under the pipes. As can be seen from my POV, I was texting with my teammate from the family chat. You can see I have family members on my Discord
    first pov ( 12 minute ):
    second pov when i dead ( 4 minute ):

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Part 1

Part 2
Only encounter with any Fallen player in this when they approach the power grid.

Part 3

my full pov will prove there is no teaming,
if jigux wasn't on the roof he was with me fighting sooo how are we teaming LoL

Raven Xen

ilubcyalmNBFA
Player
He using 1280x1024(720p) resulotion and using game crosshair red small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom