Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
kyrie irving
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 5, 2021
Time of violation
5:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fnEQPw3XgkE

kyrie irving

Player
Player
this guy was in bloods and he did not have 51% on he did not even have any color on in the ghetto. and we knew he was a gang member because when we first killed him my friend revived him and when he got up he said i expected more from u king or something like that and also my gang member king had a mask on so how did he know his name was king and then king said who this and he said his name was key glocks or something like that and then we knew he was a gang member and the he was metagaming but i do not have the clip so i can only report him for not wearing 51%

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Please amend the title according to the Rules for Filing a complaint. Thank you.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 10437 will receive a punishment for not abiding to Ghetto Rule 1.9.
  • Ghetto Rule 1.9 : All gang members must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom