Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer mornningstar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZXYLTno05Gg

job bobwe

Player
Player
Admins can see kill Logs with Date and time of kill as shown in POV
Clearly using Aim Hacks.
Nice now you guys even got cheaters and want unofficial 🤣

ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban.
admins kindly also look into PC check for everyone involved.
Thanks!!!
Most welcome for pc checks.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
lol let this kid cry dont reply to this kid. He is everywhere eventually he is big fan of our fam. Bro got banned in en1 and talking about rules. 19yo keyboard warrior. 😌
Got Banned in en1?
Nice Joke, you need therapy
btw I'm 20. speak fax
#WHY DID YOU LEAVE?

Lucy Versace

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Got Banned in en1?
Nice Joke, you need therapy
btw I'm 20. speak fax
#WHY DID YOU LEAVE?
Ohh you are 20 and still so immature, surely no one will check your so-called "fax", better keep them with you. And try not to involve yourself in matters which has nothing to do with you and your stupid family. I understand you are jobless and have ample time to involve into such things, but alas you being the "20 year mature guy", what else can I expect.

DxDEADSHOTxT

Player
Player
Ohh you are 20 and still so immature, surely no one will check your so-called "fax", better keep them with you. And try not to involve yourself in matters which has nothing to do with you and your stupid family. I understand you are jobless and have ample time to involve into such things, but alas you being the "20 year mature guy", what else can I expect.
XD Who is Talking RN Women dont have rights to talk XD WE ARE NOT THAT MUCH CHEAP THAT WE TALK TO WOMEN NOW LOL CALL YOU LEADER ,, BAAP KU BULA XD

WHAT HAPPEN THUGS .

#WHY DID YOU LEAVE

Draco4 Lover

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
loc is an event where u need to provide pov and in the pov u can clearly see him shooting NEXT to his body and him stil dying this player surely has increased hitbox / (or) aimloc please look into this player especially when he doesnt provide pov its even more sus

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
It involves me, maybe you dont know what happened yesterday. Get updated. Yes Im jobless. In 20 we go to college. Not like you working in starbucks 9-5 and thinking yall have job.

Idk why, instead of posting POV why do you keep commenting?
#WHY DID YOU LEAVE

DxDEADSHOTxT

Player
Player
RUBY YOU WANT ME TO UPLOAD SS HERE WHAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY TO ROBIN ******* AND HIS FAM HOW THEY GOT CLAPPED BY WORDS.

XD LMAOOOOOOO WAKE UP.

#WHY DID YOU LEAVE

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Respected Admins, Player has not submitted POV over 12 Hours and clearly using cheats
E.R 1.7 = 30 days
Possible cheats = 60 days/perm ban

(Please confirm with Mr.wody if possible)
Thank You

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Approved

ID 259208 will receive a punishment for ER 1.7
Everybody aside from the thread owner will receive a forum warning for being offtopic. If you are not replying with the pov, you should not reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom