Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
1. Your name IRL
Johannes
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play
Normally between 04:00PM - 03:00AM
5. Average online per day
4-8 hours, depending on the day
6. Your Discord
duckbitt (DuckBitt#8488)
7. Your Nickname
Jonny Odds
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

When I first joined the project I worked my way up on the LEO-Side leading sub-departments for the last 5 1/2 month. While ever being a LEO, as part of the undercover Department and often leading special operations, I also got much knowledge of the gang-side, too. I ever tried to make life and RP the best for both sides and now want to do the same from the sky - help the people and strengthen the RP relations between LEOs and Gangs.

2. What are your strengths?
My biggest strengths are solution-oriented problem solving and a calm mindset. While two situations might feel the same while comparing them to eachother, every interaction between players is unique and so must the solution to their problem be, while staying in the borders of the ruleset. In stressful situations I try to find the best solution instead of the fastest one, making most RP interactions more calm while every side thinks they are correct. In my time on the LEO side I learned that most of the time, even if the opposite person is very provocative, explanatory and chilled interaction leads to them also being more relaxed - a trait that Im sure will be good tense admin-decisions.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I sometimes overthink certain situations which dont need that much of detail. This is a weakness Im currently working on fixing.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, Im ready to leave RP-life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own one.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, theres currently nothing holding me back. Im self-employed and can set my times how I like mostly.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for an interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, on Saturday (24/6/23)
Please DM me as soon as possible on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom