Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
FRANK_KIRIGAYA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2023
Time of violation
21:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0N7FWsY

DeepakYadav

Player
Player
  1. They didn't provide a lawyer , i waited for a long time. I got arrested by someone else and processed by another. I don't know what they were doing in roleplay
  2. They were non - rp driving. Destroying rp situation

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
  1. They didn't provide a lawyer , i waited for a long time. I got arrested by someone else and processed by another. I don't know what they were doing in roleplay
  2. They were non - rp driving. Destroying rp situation
I have a pov with me you didn't ask for any lawyer if you have a pov I want a vision good luck(y) / /You here want to download pov what to do I don't know

DeepakYadav

Player
Player
I have a pov with me you didn't ask for any lawyer if you have a pov I want a vision good luck(y) / /You here want to download pov what to do I don't know
  1. Sir i just want your pov of my arrest here because i know you didn't patch me in that situation and you didn't arrest me. Then after you were doing non-rp driving . And another thing you called my lawyer or not so please place your pov here from patching me and arresting me and to the last end.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV
ID 24573 has 8 hours to provide POV of the arrest.

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
(not off topic)
How can someone ask for a POV on the basis of a SS and claims like not patching him up or not providing a lawyer. Its completely IC thing and therefore should be reported ICly
General rule of state
5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a body cam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning

Its OOC rule as well boss

Jon Barnes

Player
( Not Off Topic ) 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
insufficient evidence.
Make another complaint with POV that shows the arresting officer doing wrong.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom