Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz_Arslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
14:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHb9LhWJrg

PathFinder

Player
Player
876 Id player said "Are you Turkish?" and say "her biji kurdistan" and "pkk/ypg" and some terrorist organization names. thoose words symbolize terorism and really sensitive words for turkish people. Who's doing that's know thoose words sensitive to the turkish people and trying to be triggering us and being toxic

Brown Ponch

Player
Player
876 Id player said "Are you Turkish?" and say "her biji kurdistan" and "pkk/ypg" and some terrorist organization names. thoose words symbolize terorism and really sensitive words for turkish people. Who's doing that's know thoose words sensitive to the turkish people and trying to be triggering us and being toxic
just to let you know her biji kurdistan for ever that its weher i am from why you so mad i didn't say any bad word about turkey so shut up
and I didn't insult your mum you know I just said I love kurdistan why you so maad

Last edited:

Adnan Vurdurur

Player
Player
lol

Adnan Vurdurur

Player
Player
he didn't say any bad word about wer you are from and didn't insult your parents so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom