Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL : Chanush Movva
2. Your age : 21(16-10-2002)
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 14:00 PM to 1:00 AM ( Sometimes it may change)
5. Average online per day : 8 to 12 hours
6. Your Discord : champ #6476
7. Your Nickname : Chanush Movva
8. Your ID : 16829
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : I would most likely prefer State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing grand RP for an year and I have lot of experience in almost every RP situation and been a successful Leader of LSPD for two terms and i am good with the rules of the server . so I think i wanted to leave my RP life and try becoming a admin so that i can try to help or guide the players with the server rules .
2. What are your strengths?
wont repeat the same mistakes , my dedication towards the work and listen to the people who has more experience than we (Good at listening)
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
my anger issues or short tempered but have been improving on that recently
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am ready to sell my business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom