Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Marlega
Suspect ID
51158 and 32885
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2023
Time of violation
18:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHQNTP4UwU

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
My family raided on the family house of Renegadez and I being the only person left outside, I was trying to give intel to my fellow family members who were in the raid through family radio. I was clearly moving in a unowned property to which the person with ID 51158 gave me demands to leave the area without specifying any reason which I feel is UB demands. Secondly, after the demands were given I did move outside the area even after which they killed me and even one person was trying to do MK whose ID was not captured in the POV.

In the end of the POV, there is a clear sight of person with ID 32885 clearly trying to explode the helicopter using his car which is a clear case of CR.

I am not sure if this family is an unofficial organization, but such rule breaks should be taken into consideration regarding their unofficial status if applicable.

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
bro like playing grp for making forums , its crystal clear that streamsnipe and clear demands might he aint hear cause of the peoples cries in discord, just go through rules again how's became UB you jump into six armed guys without even have no idea what goin on and acting like using radio , they least give demands casue respecting rules you Turing it to forum advantage :ROFLMAO:

Akki puchi

Player
Player
bro like playing grp for making forums , its crystal clear that streamsnipe and clear demands might he aint hear cause of the peoples cries in discord, just go through rules again how's became UB you jump into six armed guys without even have no idea what goin on and acting like using radio , they least give demands casue respecting rules you Turing it to forum advantage :ROFLMAO:
See with your blind eyes he is using radio. and nvidia allow only one keybind for push to talk thank you

job bobwe

Player
Player
go and learn some rules kido are u blind or deaf ?

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
My family raided on the family house of Renegadez and I being the only person left outside, I was trying to give intel to my fellow family members who were in the raid through family radio. I was clearly moving in a unowned property to which the person with ID 51158 gave me demands to leave the area without specifying any reason which I feel is UB demands. Secondly, after the demands were given I did move outside the area even after which they killed me and even one person was trying to do MK whose ID was not captured in the POV.

In the end of the POV, there is a clear sight of person with ID 32885 clearly trying to explode the helicopter using his car which is a clear case of CR.

I am not sure if this family is an unofficial organization, but such rule breaks should be taken into consideration regarding their unofficial status if applicable.
Lol these forum warriors 😂

Paul John

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom