Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hexton Merks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2023
Time of violation
19:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QqHGs7WP0Nk

yazan678

Player
Player
I came to a place where there was fighting, and I found you there near my dead friend, so I killed you. This is your fault, not mine.

yazan678

Player
Player
Also, your video is not full. It is not 1 full minute. I cut it off because you killed me and your friend did something MK to me.

Bunda22

Player
Player
I came to a place where there was fighting, and I found you there near my dead friend, so I killed you. This is your fault, not mine.
Make it make sence. You rammed a civilian and then proceeded to rdm him and then you said it’s his fault as he was patching up his friend that make sence enjoy your punishments

yazan678

Player
Player
You were 5 people and you attacked us, so do not come and say that I am your friend, a civilian. Your family name is there, meaning that you were all there.

Bunda22

Player
Player
You were 5 people and you attacked us, so do not come and say that I am your friend, a civilian. Your family name is there, meaning that you were all there.
enjoy your punishments for rdm and car ramming Lean the city rules and maybe some English while your at it

yazan678

Player
Player
And this is a combat zone, and I do not know your names, and this means that since he is a civilian, he does not have to be in a combat zone.

yazan678

Player
Player
enjoy your punishments for rdm and car ramming Lean the city rules and maybe some English while your at it

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
This is mirror park. Nowhere near the ghetto, also I'm a lawyer so I don't shoot anyone. Or even carry a gun. Also if the admin wants I have a 20 minute clips of before during and after. So either way you're getting punished.

Hexton Merks

Player
Also we're "all there" because mirror park is where our family house is you goof.

yazan678

Player
Player
Very nice, you had solar panels, and your friends shot without warning, so we returned fire at them, and you came there, so I killed you, and this is not against Roll Play

Hexton Merks

Player
It is against roleplay you goof, the one panel was over a street away lol. Making up your own rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom