Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
batuhan bektimuroglu
Administrators nickname
Dray Ottoman
Date
Jun 20, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/407794/#post-1485153

Old_Man

Player
Player
hello admins. have a nice day. I think there is something wrong with the ban given to me. At that moment, I accidentally spoke a bit of a lisp and I tried to say ''yemişim çocuğu'' there. I know it may be misunderstood. I wanted you to listen more carefully and express that it is not fully understood due to the sound interference here. In addition, you must have understood that the people here are trying to provoke me to say a curse as you think. There is no such thing in my philosophy of life, so I do not do such a thing. I wish you a good day again and ask you to listen more carefully.

When I say ''yemişim çocuğu'' I'm actually trying to tell me '' That's not my bag! '' or '' All I care! '' (it's none of my business). This is actually a pattern in Turks. anyway, such a sentence or word does not have a meaning in Turkish. It is a word that only some people know.

Good day again admin team. Sorry for bothering you and bothering you. Thanks for viewing my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom