Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sasuke sanju
Suspect ID
72466 , 102569
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
6:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yt_Ax7drIOE

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
i didnt give you demands kid and you need to learn some rules after this and who made your family unofficial you guys even dont know rules.
, you talk in ooc (meta gaming) , you provoke and disrespect player while he is unconcius , you did not give full demand only 1 , 2 and stop and you see me involving in situation and you lying again look the pov carefully kid you dont know any rules so shut up

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
i request revanth hockley sir to tell (id-72466) to provide his side bodycam i know he is not trying to provide his bodycam because he broke the rule as i told (id-102569) to leave the area but his friend came with the heli and started shooting so (id-72466) broke gen rule 6.15.

standard_2.gif

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
, you talk in ooc (meta gaming) , you provoke and disrespect player while he is unconcius , you did not give full demand only 1 , 2 and stop and you see me involving in situation and you lying again look the pov carefully kid you dont know any rules so shut up
really you are new in the city than me and you are teaching me rules :ROFLMAO:

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
i request revanth hockley sir to tell (id-72466) to provide his side bodycam i know he is not trying to provide his bodycam because he broke the rule as i told (id-102569) to leave the area but his friend came with the heli and started shooting so (id-72466) broke gen rule 6.15.

standard_2.gif
You are not admin to decided his rules, if u have a bodycam that post it here.

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Upon reviewing the Evidence I decided to accept this report.

Player 102569 will be punished for VDM
Player 72466 will be punished for RDM
Player 93412 will be punished for Mixing and UB Demands,Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom