Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julian_Godking
Administrators nickname
Zach_Lynch and Alex_Odd
Date
Jul 6, 2021
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/4054/#post-13694

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
I'm not complaining that i got involved in the situation , that is not the case here.
What i am complaining is that i got sent to the demorgan for FailRP , for going inside the house with guns aimed at me, when in reality i only left the house once DIED ON THE SPOT , and 2 seconds later i was sent to the demorgan. Now you tell me that how a dead man can enter his house. And i didn't even get the revive notification.

I only got shot once cause i was low hp , died with that shot, i was still dead when i went to prison , if you admins were there in that situation you have the POV , see the ID : 41852 , i only left the house once , and i died , thus making this situation completly stupid.

But it seems that you guys can not read the situation at hand , and make it about something else. You have POV , watch it carefully and then respond , please.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide Your POV if u complain, so waiting for your POV

NuttyBoosted

Player
Player
I do not have a POV , as i already said on my first post, i don't record any of my gameplays , but if you admins were there watching then you guys have it , then just watch and confirm one thing or the other. I do not need POV to feel the need to complain , i know what i did , and i know that it wasn't anything wrong .

All that i am getting from this , is that you guys do not read the post , nor care for what i am talking about. You could easily check with the admin that sent me to the demorgan , as he said that he would check the POV on the previous post, but it seems that you guys think it isn't worth the time. And for the last time , my ID is 41852 , please check on that admins POV that ID .

Alex Odd

If you don't have POV your complain cannot be accepted, have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom