Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, MG, UB, UB demand, MK, GN 3.2 | 89193, 97300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nezar Wolfy
Suspect ID
89193, 97300
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
11:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlykYZ4QxGI

Lynex Mandem

Mandem Inc.
Player
you think I care, son, to be banned for 7 days, am I playing gta 24/7 like you, idiot. i'm taking 15 gcs daily and leave game. do you think that I really care

its translate for english

for giving reply to this guy:
dude i bet the only sentence you can use to make yourself look cool is "do you think i play games 24/7 like you losers". if so why are you trying to play on role playing servers? go play normal gta5 online right? It's 2023 and you haven't even learned the rules of the game yet, why are you trying to justify yourself by ruining other people's gaming pleasure? If you want to think you're cool or something, get your ass out of the computer chair and accomplish something in real life then. because I'm sure you play games 24/7 more than we do because you're bored and started playing without following the rules. making sentences like that by ruining other people's gaming pleasure doesn't show us who you think you are.
reis ben bilerek kufur ettim bilerek oluyken konustum kurallari bilmesen fibye sokmazlardı ngye sokmazlardı ganglere sokul under deputy vermezlerdi EN1DE anlatabiliyomuyum en2 çokta şeyimde değil en1 ve en3de unban olmayi çalisiyorum oldugumda en2ye girmicem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom