Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark Mandem
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
13:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQF0z-xFhHM

Abdullah Gunesss

Player
Player
I can't shoot there, my game crashes, I can't understand what's going on I couldn't drive and I was surprised there too

Abdullah Gunesss

Player
Player
My PC specs are bad, my game won't load, probably that's why. If you noticed, I die in the last episode even if no one shoots. Such a problem must have been caused by my game loading late.

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
Wallah,

I remember this ID in bloods before and I killed his mates and some how I couldn’t kill him. And he killed me. I didn’t have POV so I couldn't do anything.

I am not even doing this to create a false image of this person (ID) but wallah same ID with cow boy hat.

Needs to show full POV + PC check him.

Abdullah Gunesss

Player
Player
I don't remember what you said and I don't believe there is such a thing because I'm lonely I don't have any friends. As for cheating, if I cheated there, I would never have died and I would have killed everyone there. As I always say, the features of my computer are very bad, everything loads late. If I was cheating, I would kill everyone there. And as you can see, although no one fired at me in the last episode, I'm dying because my game was loaded late.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
I don't remember what you said and I don't believe there is such a thing because I'm lonely I don't have any friends. As for cheating, if I cheated there, I would never have died and I would have killed everyone there. As I always say, the features of my computer are very bad, everything loads late. If I was cheating, I would kill everyone there. And as you can see, although no one fired at me in the last episode, I'm dying because my game was loaded late.
You could've literally have switched off god mode, which it looked like you did since you were standing still for a while and then died. LOL.

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
(Not off topic)

Funnily your game didn’t load but you knew exactly where to move and aim. Also we going to forget your confidence level with a shit PC??

Don’t try it lad no one’s buying your shit. You been on server for long time got caught lacking today.

Abdullah Gunesss

Player
Player
You could've literally have switched off god mode, which it looked like you did since you were standing still for a while and then died. LOL.
My game is loading late, I'm saying this for the 20th time. They're shooting at me because it's loaded late. It doesn't work, but after a while, I die on my own.

president jordan

Player
Player
Ive had the same problem on different server. If your pc is shit it can happen, ill post a video of what happened to me, dosent mean it was the same for him just showing it can happen.

Also its not something that would be common why turn on god mode in that situation where you have 15 cops spraying its the fastest way to get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom