Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sahil Senpai
Suspect ID
89216, 182225
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
19:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hCX_kZJHhvw

Sahil Senpai

π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™Šπ™‡π™€ π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™” π™„π˜Ώ-278442
Player
UB demand.. Only 1 car with 2 people.
Check proof

Ali spinky

Player
Player
UB demand.. Only 1 car with 2 people.
Check proof
so first off all its not a robbery and its a robbery for car and we said leave the car not leave the area and u didnt fear about ur life and runned away so we killed u and its not 6.15 and ub demands so ye

Ali spinky

Player
Player
so first off all its not a robbery and its a robbery for car and we said leave the car not leave the area and u didnt fear about ur life and runned away so we killed u and its not 6.15 and ub demands so ye
there was an admin there so everything is okay nothing wrong

Sahil Senpai

Player
why should I be fearing for my life when there are two of us in the car and you guys are also two.

patlu singh

Player
Player
Bro sahil senpai learn some rules bro yesterday u got panishment for rdm and now πŸ˜‚

Sahil Senpai

Player
Check your punishment history and check mine. Also, you're nowhere related to this thread so stop with the offtopic.

Ali spinky

Player
Player
why should I be fearing for my life when there are two of us in the car and you guys are also two.
there was a robbery for car and u didnt follow the demands so we have to shoot u and as i said there was an admin so everthing is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom