Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
INFORMATION
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 10+ Hours
5. Max ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‘๐–”#6775
6. Max Bolo
7. 79512

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

• I had gathered Experience in Different Servers EN1,EN2, and EN3 so i think i can bring the Best things from all these 3 servers and make the Best LI. I got Experience in the Best terms of LI of Rooti Parooti and Tufani bond aswell so i want to bring back the Old good Days of LI back and Policies so everyone Can enjoy and get the Experience of Old terms and LI can become the Interesting and Fun org as it was in the Past.

• The Major Reason why i want to Become the Leader of LI is to Make the LI a friendly. Right now people just join it and leave it thinking it is boring but i will bring fun in the organization. i will make sure that the Deserving People High command and teach them so they can train the new people well so there is no mistakes in the ads that will be posted.

• I will make sure the News Team is going in the city and out if city to cover the Different News and also taking the Interviews of Businessman's as well as Normal Peoples to Show the Real face what is happening in the City to the people of the Los santos, Sandy Shores and Paleto Bey.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I will not let people be in the Organization directly without Filling Applications just because they know of LI everyone will get Equal respect and Rights. Promotions will be Given by my approval so no Favoritism can be Happened by High command in any case.
  • We will improve the LI application so the Brilliant people can join this organization this will also make it more professional and it will reduce the mistakes in ads as well.
  • I will Hire people from all time zones so the Ads will never be delayed and LI will help their customers all the Time without any Issues.
  • I will Improve the Bounous system the people who will be in the List of Top 10 in doing Ads will get special Bounous for their hard work toward the Organization.
  • Life Invader will do Regular meetings with the other Legal Orgs so we can get the News about them what they are doing, how they are Working and this will increase the Relationships among the all organizations
  • I will organize some special Events for LI members where we all can meet and have fun it will also increase the Interaction between the Li Employes's

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Approved

Interview will be Friday (6.23.2023) At 19:00 Server Time
Please join waiting room 15 mins before!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom