Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valecort

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: İlker Alkan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: valecort
6. Your Nickname: Valecort Alkan
7. Your ID: 109915

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Throughout my time at LifeInvader, I have consistently demonstrated my commitment and dedication to the organization. As one of the top performers, I have successfully completed over 18,000 ads in just 20 weeks, placing third in the organization's history. This track record showcases my ability to consistently deliver results and contribute significantly to the organization's success.

• One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members. I have earned the trust and respect of my colleagues due to my approachable and supportive nature. As Deputy Leader, I will continue to promote open communication, active listening, and collaboration to enhance the overall synergy within LifeInvader.

• I firmly believe in leading by example and empowering others to reach their full potential. I am a firm believer in constructive feedback and will always prioritize guiding my team members rather than resorting to punitive measures. By taking responsibility for the solutions I offer, I create an environment where team members feel supported and motivated. I understand the importance of considering different perspectives and will always strive to empathize with my employees' concerns.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I will foster an environment where team members feel comfortable expressing their ideas, opinions, and concerns openly. By encouraging active participation and promoting a culture of respect and inclusivity, we can generate innovative ideas and ensure that everyone's voice is heard.

• I will establish clear expectations for maximum participation in events and a reduced number of mistakes in ads. To motivate and reward exceptional performance, I will introduce bonuses and acknowledge outstanding achievements through regular recognition programs. This will encourage healthy competition and drive individuals to continually improve their roleplay skills.

• To keep team morale and motivation high, I will organize internal events on a regular basis. These events will provide opportunities for team members to engage in immersive roleplay scenarios, collaborate with others, and further develop their roleplaying skills. By creating a dynamic and engaging environment, we can enhance the overall roleplay experience for both employees and customers.
  • As Leader, I will proactively monitor the activity levels of High Commands (HCs) and take prompt action to address any issues of inactivity. By ensuring a competent and active HC team, we can maintain efficient management of the organization. Additionally, I will actively seek input from employees to improve the organization's operations, fostering a sense of ownership and involvement among the team.
  • I will ensure that all team members are treated fairly and that favoritism has no place within the organization. To maintain a high-quality workforce, I will open the applications for new members and focus on retaining and nurturing the existing employees at the same time if the current employees are not inactive. If they are inactive they will be warned and if they continue, unfortunately they will lose their roles. This approach will lead to a decrease in inactive members and contribute to the overall improvement of the organization's performance and reputation.

I believe I would be an excellent choice to lead the organization because of my extensive experience, deep understanding of the organization's operations, and strong ability to inspire and motivate others. My good relations with employees will enable me to build a cohesive team, while my knowledge of the organization's inner workings will ensure that we are operating at peak efficiency. Ultimately, my leadership style is grounded in a commitment to collaboration and open communication, and I believe this approach will help us achieve our shared goals and objectives. Also I need to mention my experience as Deputy Leader of the organisation currently.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Approved

Interview will be Friday (6.23.2023) At 19:00 Server Time
Please join waiting room 15 mins before!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom