Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nyash Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
19:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N2AaRAZ_3eM

Nyash Miller

Player
Player
My family and i took ID 263869 hostage (shown in evidence link) you can also see that took his radio from him after this we took him somewhere and robbed him before we gave him his radio you can see in his forum thread POV against me is him saying in the org rp radio telling his officers that he is being taken hostage but how can he do that without his radio?

we took his radio at 1:33 in the in the evidence clip so there's proof that he shouldn't be able to use radio at all during this time.

link of the clip showing he typed in the org rp radio:

Jonny Long

Jonny Longg
Player
My family and i took ID 263869 hostage (shown in evidence link) you can also see that took his radio from him after this we took him somewhere and robbed him before we gave him his radio you can see in his forum thread POV against me is him saying in the org rp radio telling his officers that he is being taken hostage but how can he do that without his radio?

we took his radio at 1:33 in the in the evidence clip so there's proof that he shouldn't be able to use radio at all during this time.

This clearly isnt your own POV??

Jonny Long

Jonny Longg
Player
still a clear violation of the rule which are Fail RP and PG
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player

do you know you cant take radio when you inside a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom