Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berat Vagovski
Suspect ID
40689 I 88361I 65332
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTA5-G9czuw

Berat Vagovski

Player
Player
as you can see pov they are giving demand for front of house when they gave me demand i didnt go back there and they killed me middle of the road we are too far from house

Janis1

Im him fr
Player
1. you never left, you were still circling around the arena 2. you had 2 guns aiming on your face and you didn’t even get scared or anything. 3 you are driving like a maniac in a ferrari crashing/driving on grass/in buildings ect.

Berat Vagovski

Player
Player
1. you never left, you were still circling around the arena 2. you had 2 guns aiming on your face and you didn’t even get scared or anything. 3 you are driving like a maniac in a ferrari crashing/driving on grass/in buildings ect.
you missed saying what you did you killed me middle of the road check end of pov xD if you dont know anything just stop crying wait for admin decision

TylerLegend

Player
Player
as you can see pov they are giving demand for front of house when they gave me demand i didnt go back there and they killed me middle of the road we are too far from house
there are so many violations on this subject that non rp driving is dead talking and most importantly 3.2 parent insult!!!

N

Negan Smith

Forum Reviewed

ID 40689 , ID 88361 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 82974 will receive a punishment for Provoking + Fear RP + Non RP driving .
ID 92074 will receive a punishment for MG .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom