Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
KevinDasAlturas
Administrators nickname
Darren_Miller
Date
Jul 5, 2021
Time
06.38 pm
Proofs
dont have any video proff, just explain what happend

KevinDasAlturas

Player
Player
First, admin Darren_Miller, about another topic o wrote yesterday, is lying, couse when he say by the first time that some kid apoint us a gun, is police problem, i never say "next time i would kill the guy"; Second, The same admin never want to know what happend the second time that we call an admin, he just apear and start guilçty everione of us, couse 2 of us punsh that guy that kill one of us. After we explain the admin, what really happend, the admin, saw in the logs that , we are saying was true, that kid literaly kill one of us without we do anithing! Soo we just defend ourselves, and that kid say to the admin that was true, he kill one of us! Then i got baited! That kid punch me in front of the admin, and i punch him back, but that kid was literaly 1 hp, so i kill him! Admin didnt say anithing to that kid, but he knows that kid do it first, and admin knows that i got baited! At the end, the kid was seeying in the city, and i got 2h in jail. Admin told us, couse the next time he saw us, he will put all of us in jail by 24h! this is admin abuse! We just protect ourselves, and then One friend of me really say "Next time we dont call admin we just kill him couse we call an admin to help us , my friend got baited and go jail and admin guilty us". Yes Darren, just after i go to jail, My friend, not me, tell that ! If you wanna be an admin plz listen everione, and dont act without listen to all, and trying to understand everithing, couse i knew some polices yesterday, ho listen to me in jail, understand me, and he really was "more admin" than you, couse he say the true, that some ppl dont want to play RP just bait ppl and try to fk others game. I dont have any video prov, but im not a kid to come here, trying to explain all, i got kids at home, i am here just to have fun, not to be in jail couse admins dont know how to work, and couse some kids come to the game just to fked others game.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Firstly I’m not going to get into an argument, i will say again I asked for POV of the incident to with you said you could not supply I told you there was not a lot we could do at that point previously you said you was going to kill him next time to defend your self and I said if you do you will be punished too you then punched and killed him in front of me, I said “what did I just say” and you reply something like “I don’t care jail me he killed one of us” you are not the only one who was jailed in the incident the guy you killed owned up to killing one of you and was also jailed. To add to that I did not say next time I see you in the city I will jail you I added if he killed you when he comes back and you kill him back you will be jailed you was jailed for punching the guy and killing him in front of me but like I said he was also jailed for admitting he killed one of you you can not break the rules just because someone else did especially in front of an admin that just told you not to do it.

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom