Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Badmash
Suspect ID
97510 | 61199
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2023
Time of violation
10:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hB9M4LJ_9Fs

Shan

Player
Player
i am just drifting in my car the police officer just shoot me in green zone i think this is also nonrp they can not use taz gun they just open fire on me also after arrest me other officer charge me for muder or attemp for muder leo i don't hit a single punch

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
1 You got 5 sec warning 5 times telling that you need to leave the arear as you said your self you where drifting in front of HQ (It is before your pov start
2: We can shoot in side Green zone
3: We tell you to stop and you Continue to walk with a gun for your head that is Fear RP
4:There was a mistake in your pentel code yes due to you went in and out of your self by your self and fellow officers not listen to me when I tried to deal with you. I offered you to pay the different but you would not listen and demanded a lawyer, even do we told you non was available. I paid you any way (It is a IC Issue)

Shan

Player
Player
Your POV also start when I am down ok where is rule you can open fire any person after giving warning there is no any rule for drifting also he blocked my car engine then am try to run from there ok provide full pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom