Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sougata hellfire
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2023
Time of violation
16:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ngISaOBS2Y8

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
let the admin decide we both are going to be punished. As for me i dont really care but ik you do because you wont be making money working as a fucking debt collector(you are broke af) and being a pus.
If you don't care why are you replying to me and wasting your time, lol. Kids everywhere.

Ron Davis

OG
Player

ok see what happened actually, wait video is processing.
Admin who is reviewing this post watch at 9:00 he called me "MADARCHOD" which is insulting parents. Also running in GZ while in RP situation plus bug abuse moving screen while dead.

Xiley

XOXO
Player
I can help myself better than you. You 3 guys teamed up and tried to kill me imagine how you are scared of me that you needed 3 people lol.
oh really then why did you run? and hell nah we scared of you, cant even aim. we bullied you in front of your gov friends. "Gov is for protecting people" xD

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
Admin who is reviewing this post watch at 9:00 he called me "MADARCHOD" which is insulting parents. Also running in GZ while in RP situation plus bug abuse moving screen while dead.
You all can abuse me all the time and i can't say anything? I am damn sure you are a annoying kid, go to school don't waste your time here. And i can run anywhere because I was not involved in any combat situation and as you were punching me i left the place immediately and sometimes later goes to capital.

Zoe King

Player
Player
yes the capital is for protecting peoples of city are you dumb ?
mate your a debt collector you know eventually this will happen and u still cant fucking do anything u mongo get good maybe arena might help you then you can make some decent money

Xiley

XOXO
Player

ok see what happened actually, wait video is processing.
and calling out your so called friend who was helpless as you were for help. BTW quick question is "Kakashi Hellfire" your Father or Husband cause the way you were desperate when he left you xD "Help me Kakashi where are you going xD"

Last edited:

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
mate your a debt collector you know eventually this will happen and u still cant fucking do anything u mongo get good maybe arena might help you then you can make some decent money
If you are so good at pvp why you are not playing fps games RP is not for you kid, it's hard

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
and calling out your so called friend who was helpless as you were for help. BTW quick question is "Kakashi Hellfire" your Father or Husband cause they was you were desperate when you left you xD "Help me Kakashi where are you going xD"
I said "where are you going" to you because I thought you may run from here xD

Xiley

XOXO
Player
If you are so good at pvp why you are not playing fps games RP is not for you kid, it's hard
do you know what does RP mean? apparently not cause IRL if you get in a fight what you do go to forums and cry about how you got bullied called your friends for help but they were helpless too.. Tch Tch

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
do you know what does RP mean? apparently not cause IRL if you get in a fight what you do go to forums and cry about how you got bullied called your friends for help but they were helpless too.. Tch Tch
So you mean forum is useless?

Zoe King

Player
Player
I can help myself better than you. You 3 guys teamed up and tried to kill me imagine how you are scared of me that you needed 3 people lol.
Also its not being scared its called not wanting our fam members getting money took from them by broke mut whos only choice is a debt collector (respectfully)

Neo King

Player
Player
you realise that tricking admins is a higher punishment, upload the full pov of you trying to take the debt from our fam and you running all the way from there to gov <3 while break 10x the amount of rules 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom