Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nezar Wolfy
Administrators nickname
Zazie Walker
Date
Jun 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/410252/

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron I would like to reconsider the forum I posted.

As I said there that most of you consider "mother fucker" a slag. I would consider it, if it was was mentioned one time or two time not constantly and with intended harm. He was even being toxic in the forum i posted so i believe he should get forum warning too. This is what should fall under GN 3.2 . And as we told him god is watching he said whoever is watching is a motherfucker too. This is not the RP any of us came to play in.

For fear RP he was not complying when bunch of people had gun pointed at him and he started to run. If gang did that to leos leos would get fear RP. Why he did not get it too.
Thanks for reading

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. One of the officers uncuffed him and then you started to shoot him immediately+ the word that you mentioned here does not fall under 3.2. All of the people who were being toxic will get forum warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom