Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL Arindam

2. Your age – 25

3. Time zone – GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day – 8 – 10hrs

5. Your Discord – ruby#8777

6. Your Nickname – Ruby Hill

7. Your ID – 195592

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of
FIB ( Federal Investigation of Bureau )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have served as High Command in several LEO organizations for over 9 months, with a significant portion of that time being dedicated to the FIB. During my tenure at the FIB, I gained valuable knowledge and expertise by collaborating with different FIB directors and sharing my experiences. I have assumed responsibilities in multiple departments and successfully led numerous special operations. My leadership skills enable me to effectively guide and inspire various departments, ensuring successful missions and upholding a high level of professionalism at all times. During my extensive involvement with the FIB, I have had the privilege of working alongside esteemed Directors such as Hov Cartier and Omer Hill. In my role as Head of Department (HOD), I successfully completed two fruitful terms under their leadership.

• Additionally, I have served as Chief of Staff (COS) under the guidance of David Barnes and Neron Hill, acquiring a diverse range of knowledge, strategies, and special tactics. In my broader experience within LEOs, I had the honor of serving as Assistant Sheriff during Steve Dash's term in the SAHP, which proved to be a rewarding experience. Furthermore, I had the opportunity to contribute as Deputy Leader in Henry Connor's NG term, which was equally remarkable. With a strong foundation of professionalism and a commitment to strict adherence to rules and regulations, I am confident in my ability to lead an organization effectively and provide assistance in any situation.

• I am dedicated to ensuring a successful term without encountering significant difficulties. Building upon the legacy of previous successful FIB terms, my primary goal is to continue the fight against corruption and crime within the city. I am determined to uphold this motto and prioritize efforts to combat various gangs and conduct effective raids on black markets. Additionally, I will leverage the special tactics, successful strategies, and diverse skill sets that I have acquired throughout my career to collaborate with other organizations and further enhance our collective impact.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

FIB, also known as the Federal Investigation of Bureau, possesses a multitude of tactical advantages over other law enforcement organizations. However, it is imperative that all organizations, including the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), National Guard (NG), Government agencies, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS), actively participate and prioritize practicing effective communication between each other.

This collaboration is crucial for achieving a balanced, clean, and ultimately successful operation. It is essential for all organizations to adopt a unified mindset at all costs, ensuring that mistakes and misunderstandings are avoided during missions. By striving for improvement in all areas, we can create better situations where no one suffers unnecessary consequences.

The FIB plays a vital role in the fight against corruption, capable of apprehending criminals from any corner of the streets. I am determined to combat corruption and eradicate crime from our city, relying on the FIB's key capabilities.

In cases involving role-playing (RP) situations, adherence to rules becomes paramount. I will take it upon myself to ensure that all members possess sufficient knowledge about various scenarios before they engage in any actions. This preparation will contribute to better decision-making and enhance the overall experience for everyone involved.

Departments:

HR – Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working department in Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

Spec Ops – Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

My Ranking System:

1. Suspended

2. Agent in Training

3. Junior Agent

4. Field Agent 1

5. Field Agent 2

6. Field Agent 3

7. Special Agent 1

8. Special Agent 2

9. Special Agent 3

10. Senior Special Agent 1

11. Senior Special Agent 2

12. Senior Special Agent 3

13. Elite Agent 1

14. Elite Agent 2

15. Elite Agent 3

16. Elite SSA 1

17. Elite SSA 2

18. Elite SSA 3

19. Black Ops 1

20. Black Ops 2

21. Black Ops 3

22. Secret Agent

23. Federal Attorney

24. Supervisor

25. DHOD

26. 00

27. HOD

28. COS

29. Deputy Director

30. Director

Thank you, Curator and Senior Curator of FIB for your time towards my application.

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
This guy is amazing, I saw him in like every org as a HC he is doin a really good job, he deserve to be the leader of FIB

Donna Hill

103 | Deputy Director | FIB
Player
Deserves to be the leader. Couldn't think of anyone better to be leader. Good luck Ruby!!

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL Arindam

2. Your age – 25

3. Time zone – GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day – 8 – 10hrs

5. Your Discord – ruby#8777

6. Your Nickname – Ruby Hill

7. Your ID – 195592

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of
FIB ( Federal Investigation of Bureau )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have served as High Command in several LEO organizations for over 9 months, with a significant portion of that time being dedicated to the FIB. During my tenure at the FIB, I gained valuable knowledge and expertise by collaborating with different FIB directors and sharing my experiences. I have assumed responsibilities in multiple departments and successfully led numerous special operations. My leadership skills enable me to effectively guide and inspire various departments, ensuring successful missions and upholding a high level of professionalism at all times. During my extensive involvement with the FIB, I have had the privilege of working alongside esteemed Directors such as Hov Cartier and Omer Hill. In my role as Head of Department (HOD), I successfully completed two fruitful terms under their leadership.

• Additionally, I have served as Chief of Staff (COS) under the guidance of David Barnes and Neron Hill, acquiring a diverse range of knowledge, strategies, and special tactics. In my broader experience within LEOs, I had the honor of serving as Assistant Sheriff during Steve Dash's term in the SAHP, which proved to be a rewarding experience. Furthermore, I had the opportunity to contribute as Deputy Leader in Henry Connor's NG term, which was equally remarkable. With a strong foundation of professionalism and a commitment to strict adherence to rules and regulations, I am confident in my ability to lead an organization effectively and provide assistance in any situation.

• I am dedicated to ensuring a successful term without encountering significant difficulties. Building upon the legacy of previous successful FIB terms, my primary goal is to continue the fight against corruption and crime within the city. I am determined to uphold this motto and prioritize efforts to combat various gangs and conduct effective raids on black markets. Additionally, I will leverage the special tactics, successful strategies, and diverse skill sets that I have acquired throughout my career to collaborate with other organizations and further enhance our collective impact.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

FIB, also known as the Federal Investigation of Bureau, possesses a multitude of tactical advantages over other law enforcement organizations. However, it is imperative that all organizations, including the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), National Guard (NG), Government agencies, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS), actively participate and prioritize practicing effective communication between each other.

This collaboration is crucial for achieving a balanced, clean, and ultimately successful operation. It is essential for all organizations to adopt a unified mindset at all costs, ensuring that mistakes and misunderstandings are avoided during missions. By striving for improvement in all areas, we can create better situations where no one suffers unnecessary consequences.

The FIB plays a vital role in the fight against corruption, capable of apprehending criminals from any corner of the streets. I am determined to combat corruption and eradicate crime from our city, relying on the FIB's key capabilities.

In cases involving role-playing (RP) situations, adherence to rules becomes paramount. I will take it upon myself to ensure that all members possess sufficient knowledge about various scenarios before they engage in any actions. This preparation will contribute to better decision-making and enhance the overall experience for everyone involved.

Departments:

HR –
Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working department in Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

Spec Ops – Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

My Ranking System:

1. Suspended

2. Agent in Training

3. Junior Agent

4. Field Agent 1

5. Field Agent 2

6. Field Agent 3

7. Special Agent 1

8. Special Agent 2

9. Special Agent 3

10. Senior Special Agent 1

11. Senior Special Agent 2

12. Senior Special Agent 3

13. Elite Agent 1

14. Elite Agent 2

15. Elite Agent 3

16. Elite SSA 1

17. Elite SSA 2

18. Elite SSA 3

19. Black Ops 1

20. Black Ops 2

21. Black Ops 3

22. Secret Agent

23. Federal Attorney

24. Supervisor

25. DHOD

26. 00

27. HOD

28. COS

29. Deputy Director

30. Director

Thank you, Curator and Senior Curator of FIB for your time towards my application.
+++++

Paul hopee

Player
Player
Fantastic leader, Highly trained to be a leader so HUGE ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shane Muga

Player
Player
+1 from myself, Ruby is an amazing LEO overall has leadership qualities like no other. Just what the city needs for an interesting legal organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom