Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Terrorism and Islamophobia | Frosty Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
love green
Suspect ID
Frosty Family | 0000
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-40nsBtqs

chavo mu

oha
Player
Hello dear admins. First of all, I request that many Turkish admins review this forum together.

I came across a video on discord yesterday. In the video, someone in the frosty family openly says he is a terrorist and is making real death threats with his gun at non-family members. OOC is making death threats for events that happen in IC.

They swear a lot in the video. (This includes: martyrs of national value for the Turks, and to the religion of Islam, Allah and Muhammad)

All other members of the Frosty family say nothing against these curses. They're all laughing. Later, their family leader, Lenin Frost, also comes to talk but acts like he doesn't care.

This family should be completely blacklisted and all its players should be blocked. They look like a very dangerous terror group and can really hurt people. They plan to bring everything that happens in the game to reality. You can also process this as doxing.

Please watch this video with many Turkish admins and high managers and decide.

Thanks
evidence:

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
Not off top comment.

Firstly, we are turkish family and we never support Terrorism or etc. and these guy our family's fanboys.I banned the guy who swore from our discord when I learned all. As you can see in the POV Turkish admin will also hear I came and told them to stop.
They are try to disband us. Firstly their grandfather Erkan trying to disband us on forum and now, this fanboy trying to do something. Discord is global channel and everyone can talk about everything so its not business these guys.

If someone is burning somewhere,
I can recommend to him burn cream. '' Hametan better then all but Silverdin still good ''

Also https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1022807154413031454/1121847940114292776/image.png

Garbage thread and im so sorry waste time. Have a good day.

Last edited:

chavo mu

oha
Player
I will only use my right of reply. I don't want to argue with these people.

1. Many users who have been doxing from discord before have been banned.

2. I am not in any active family.

3. Even on the forum, the family leader, lenin frost, is officially threatening. It is hidden between sarcasm and words. Hametan and Silverdin are brands of emergency burn gel. He hints and threatens that he will burn me. (Doing this while it has nothing to do with the subject is clear proof that he is threatening.)

I will not answer any more.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

Personal discords are not something admins moderate. Therefore we do not punish for it unless it contains something that has to do with the game.

However, I would like to remind everyone that the admin team does not support or condone any kind of terrorism, racism or hate speech to any kind of religion and/or race.

I would also like to remind everyone that this is a server where we play with a lot of players, it is for the best to treat each other with respect and kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom