Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2023
Time of violation
4:40 to
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Charles Cox

Player
Player
I want the POV of 4:35 to 4:55 on 24.06 when you guys metagamed and you LSPD cop admitted to knowing me based on my ID and voice.

Maya Rose

Player
Player
pov request is only for events also if you was concerned that i was meta game why don't you have pov of the situation yourself ?

Maya Rose

Player
Player
lspd records things for ic events and patrolling not when they just got in city and was dealing with a ooc issue with the cars as you seen yourself .

Charles Cox

Player
Player
lspd records things for ic events and patrolling not when they just got in city and was dealing with a ooc issue with the cars as you seen yourself .
you know your officer was metagaming. Also hes going on forums for just pushing me off a cliff while responding to a call off duty. 36143 aka pennywise

Maya Rose

Player
Player
wait a min so you posted the form about me meta gaming and now its my officer ????? please get your story right and also i just to let you know 36143 is in my family and he is not a officer he is just a normal civilian sorry for your disappointment..... anyways please just let the admins decide there decisions specially now your saying its a different id metagaming

Charles Cox

Player
Player
wait a min so you posted the form about me meta gaming and now its my officer ????? please get your story right and also i just to let you know 36143 is in my family and he is not a officer he is just a normal civilian sorry for your disappointment..... anyways please just let the admins decide there decisions specially now your saying its a different id metagaming
I want the pov of the situation because ur cop shot my friends cause of metagaming. I thought he was ur officer but aparently not. He literally responded to a 911 call and pushed me off a bridge.

Maya Rose

Player
Player
'I want the pov of the situation because ur cop shot my friends cause of metagaming' you said ur self you want pov of the cop who shot u so why dont u ask them then not another fellow officer that came into the situation very last at after a ooc issue with a admin there what you saw i was dealing with .

Charles Cox

Player
Player
'I want the pov of the situation because ur cop shot my friends cause of metagaming' you said ur self you want pov of the cop who shot u so why dont u ask them then not another fellow officer that came into the situation very last at after a ooc issue with a admin there what you saw i was dealing with .
ur corrupt as shit ima just sue ur friend

Maya Rose

Player
Player
just because i cant sent you the pov of the officer that is not me and the fact i was not in the situation at the start does not mean im corrupt ? ok well sue my friend ones again its not me so dont put a form up about the wrong id also make sure u have pov of the situation before you sue not asking for there pov it might help ;)

Maya Rose

Player
Player
wrong title by the way its meant to be Pov request I 26637 when your posting a form please at least do the right title even though its the wrong id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom