Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roop Toxic

❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Harroop Singh
2. Your age- today is my birthday and now I am 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play- from 7 AM to 15 PM Approx
5. Average online per day- Like average 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord- IntrovelIRL#6502
7. Your Nickname- Roop Bolo
8. Your ID- 33670
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section- I want to be a curator of state specially of SAHP coz I was the high commands in every org so now I will get the experience like that I have handle the curator of any legal org easily.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer: I want to become an admin because I have much experience as a high command and I see many peoples that they are breaking rules and I am the prime example of that. I want to help the new players as well as old players by telling rules to the players. I want to make the RP life clean and also I want to help the leaders coz I want to become a curator of state section.

2. What are your strengths?
. Good shooting skills
. Have polite behavior
. Good Understanding ability

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
. My greatest weakness that I will get anger sometime and too much anger if someone is troubling me again and again

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Thanks
Best regard Roop bolo
Screenshot_483.png

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom