Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Okeanos_Wayland
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2023
Time of violation
14:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Lxoya6K_ckE

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
When I watch the two viewpoints side by side, it's clear that your car is much faster.
Screenshot_1.png

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
yes and pls dont post another report for same reason over and over when you know im not cheating, if you know it keeps getting rejected because you drive slow and keep braking then dont blame it on me, thanks
Even if you cheat, you lost the race because you don't have a brain. :)

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
When I watch the two viewpoints side by side, it's clear that your car is much faster.
Screenshot_1.png
Ok let me post an explanation since you wanna still blame it on me, I will teach you your mistakes and I will show you HOW my car is faster.

Here is your explanation sir: Desktop 2023.06.25 - 03.34.04.07
(PERCY WATCH THIS AND YOU HAVE YOUR EXPLANATION)

Is it still cheating or you just need to learn how to race better?

Even if you cheat, you lost the race because you don't have a brain. :)
Also OOC insult, we'll see who is right. Won one or twice and you think you're better meanwhile I defend 20 attacks in a day and we still hold most influence for street racing.

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
Ok let me post an explanation since you wanna still blame it on me, I will teach you your mistakes and I will show you HOW my car is faster.

Also OOC insult, we'll see who is right. Won one or twice and you think you're better meanwhile I defend 20 attacks in a day and we still hold most influence for street racing.
I'll teach you why you can't start the car, Because you are spamming "CTRL". The answer is pretty simple. It works on the first "CTRL" press of the vehicle, but because you spam, the engine shuts down and you enter the cooldown period.

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player

Where is the OOC insult? xd

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Where is the OOC insult? xd
telling me I dont have a brain essentially calling me an idiot or a disabled human being
I'll teach you why you can't start the car, Because you are spamming "CTRL". The answer is pretty simple. It works on the first "CTRL" press of the vehicle, but because you spam, the engine shuts down and you enter the cooldown period.
not true, look at the exhaust of the car, it was on but bugged, how does smoke come out of a car when it's off?

then when you are braking and saying "so clear you are faster" or did you just ignore the entire explanation because I was correct?

Moral of the story you are just posting a report in hopes I dont have a POV so that I get banned and you guys can finally win your races without me defending.

Okeanos Wayland

Okeanos Wayland
Player
telling me I dont have a brain essentially calling me an idiot or a disabled human being

not true, look at the exhaust of the car, it was on but bugged, how does smoke come out of a car when it's off?

then when you are braking and saying "so clear you are faster" or did you just ignore the entire explanation because I was correct?

Moral of the story you are just posting a report in hopes I dont have a POV so that I get banned and you guys can finally win your races without me defending.
I'm just racing for fun. You waited at the finish line to have fun with me.You underestimated me. but you lost. If you have cheated or used any bug abuse, I would like you to be banned. That's the rule of this city.

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence i Deny this Report
It doesn’t seem like ID 99644 is Using any kinds of cheat as it rathers seems like a Ping issue as in his POV at 1:35 ID 9007 game was lagging and regarding the Speed of the car you kept on pressing Breaks which kept your car From going to its Max Speed I don’t see anything Suspicious from all the POVs regarding 99644

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
EN2 SERVER ADMINISTATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom