Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica

EX-Division Chief | EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL – Ashwani Singh
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord – LUCIFer#2246
6. Your Nickname - Lucifer Danger
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List FIVE reasons with explanation)

Throughout my 10-year tenure in the city’s EMS, I have wholeheartedly committed myself as a diligent and hardworking EMS employee. With an extensive background in Emergency Medical Services and a track record of effective leadership, I am confident in my ability to lead and elevate the EMS organization to its fullest potential.

2. With a robust background in Emergency Medical Services, I bring forth four terms of experience encompassing diverse roles such as Head of ARO, Head of AS, Dean of Training, Head of Training, DC of Training, and currently serving as the Chief of PR. Throughout my career, I have consistently exhibited unwavering dedication to delivering exceptional patient care, streamlining operational processes, and cultivating a climate of ongoing advancement within the EMS organization.

3. I believe I am well-suited for a leadership role due to my extensive tenure and experience within the EMS organization. Having served for a significant duration, I have witnessed the ups and downs of past leadership terms, which has contributed to my wealth of knowledge. Patience is a virtue I possess in abundance, allowing me to skillfully manage both individuals and complex situations. Throughout my journey, I have been instrumental in guiding numerous new employees on their path to success, while simultaneously handling a diverse range of challenges. Unity and diversity are paramount within our team, as we foster a strong sense of camaraderie and support for one another. Ultimately, my goal is to strengthen the foundation of the city’s EMS, utilizing my full potential to make it the epitome of resilience and excellence.

4. Being a current EMS High-Command member, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the existing challenges within the EMS organization. As an EMS Chief, I am committed to dedicating my utmost efforts towards resolving these issues and addressing the current problems that persist within the EMS community.

5. I am thrilled at the prospect of actively contributing to the ongoing success of the EMS organization. With my extensive experience, unwavering dedication, and profound passion for Emergency Medical Services, I firmly believe that I can guide EMS towards unprecedented levels of excellence.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

Ensuring the Training of our students adheres to the highest standards would be one of my top priorities. Recognizing that new employees are integral to the RP level within the organization, I would closely monitor their training progress. Safeguarding the future of EMS is paramount, and it rests upon our ability to equip and prepare these individuals to the best of our abilities.

2. To maintain full lobbies and ensure continuous call coverage, I would implement the hiring of night-shift employees. This strategic decision would not only bolster our operational capabilities but also serve as a means to motivate and engage our staff. To further foster their commitment to the organization, I would introduce enticing bonus structures designed to reward their dedication and keep them motivated in their roles.

3. To inject some fun and excitement, I propose organizing PR (Public Relations) events at least three times a week. These events would serve as opportunities to engage with the public, foster positive relationships, and enhance the overall image of the EMS organization. By regularly hosting these events, we can create a vibrant and interactive atmosphere that leaves a lasting impression on the community we serve.

4. To address the concern of empty lobbies, I propose implementing a new system where Two Employees are assigned to work in the lobby at all times. Additionally, Two High-Commands would be designated as stand-by personnel, ready to cover the lobby whenever necessary. This approach ensures that there is a constant presence in the lobbies, effectively addressing any potential gaps in coverage and maintaining a smooth operational flow within the EMS organization.

5. I am committed to promoting every employee and High-Command member based on their Merit, Experience, and demonstrated Hard Work. Recognizing the value of their Contributions, I believe in providing opportunities for growth and advancement to individuals who consistently exhibit dedication and excellence in their roles. By fostering a culture of recognition and rewarding exceptional performance, we can motivate our team members to continually strive for personal and professional development within the EMS organization.

6. To ensure a safe and conducive environment for our employees, I would propose the presence of at least one Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) in the PH (Pill Box Hospital) lobby. This measure is in response to incidents of patient harassment and disruptive behavior, including instances of excessive noise. By having an LEO stationed in the lobby, we can effectively deter such behavior and provide a sense of security to our employees. This step aims to create a respectful and professional atmosphere where employees can carry out their duties without unnecessary disturbances.

7. To address the scarcity of medical supplies in the PH (Pill Box Hospital ), I propose implementing a proactive solution. I will personally oversee the execution of at least 10 med-runs to the PH on a daily basis, involving a team of 8 dedicated employees. These med-runs will focus on replenishing the essential medical supplies needed to meet the demands of patient care. By taking this initiative, we can actively tackle the issue of scarcity and ensure that our PH department is adequately equipped to deliver optimal healthcare services.

Thank You For Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
One of the best person i saw. we need him as a EMS chief.

Timimy

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List FIVE reasons with explanation)

Throughout my 10-year tenure in the city’s EMS, I have wholeheartedly committed myself as a diligent and hardworking EMS employee. With an extensive background in Emergency Medical Services and a track record of effective leadership, I am confident in my ability to lead and elevate the EMS organization to its fullest potential.

2. With a robust background in Emergency Medical Services, I bring forth four terms of experience encompassing diverse roles such as Head of ARO, Head of AS, Dean of Training, Head of Training, DC of Training, and currently serving as the Chief of PR. Throughout my career, I have consistently exhibited unwavering dedication to delivering exceptional patient care, streamlining operational processes, and cultivating a climate of ongoing advancement within the EMS organization.

3. I believe I am well-suited for a leadership role due to my extensive tenure and experience within the EMS organization. Having served for a significant duration, I have witnessed the ups and downs of past leadership terms, which has contributed to my wealth of knowledge. Patience is a virtue I possess in abundance, allowing me to skillfully manage both individuals and complex situations. Throughout my journey, I have been instrumental in guiding numerous new employees on their path to success, while simultaneously handling a diverse range of challenges. Unity and diversity are paramount within our team, as we foster a strong sense of camaraderie and support for one another. Ultimately, my goal is to strengthen the foundation of the city’s EMS, utilizing my full potential to make it the epitome of resilience and excellence.

4. Being a current EMS High-Command member, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the existing challenges within the EMS organization. As an EMS Chief, I am committed to dedicating my utmost efforts towards resolving these issues and addressing the current problems that persist within the EMS community.

5. I am thrilled at the prospect of actively contributing to the ongoing success of the EMS organization. With my extensive experience, unwavering dedication, and profound passion for Emergency Medical Services, I firmly believe that I can guide EMS towards unprecedented levels of excellence.

Ensuring the Training of our students adheres to the highest standards would be one of my top priorities. Recognizing that new employees are integral to the RP level within the organization, I would closely monitor their training progress. Safeguarding the future of EMS is paramount, and it rests upon our ability to equip and prepare these individuals to the best of our abilities.

2. To maintain full lobbies and ensure continuous call coverage, I would implement the hiring of night-shift employees. This strategic decision would not only bolster our operational capabilities but also serve as a means to motivate and engage our staff. To further foster their commitment to the organization, I would introduce enticing bonus structures designed to reward their dedication and keep them motivated in their roles.

3. To inject some fun and excitement, I propose organizing PR (Public Relations) events at least three times a week. These events would serve as opportunities to engage with the public, foster positive relationships, and enhance the overall image of the EMS organization. By regularly hosting these events, we can create a vibrant and interactive atmosphere that leaves a lasting impression on the community we serve.

4. To address the concern of empty lobbies, I propose implementing a new system where Two Employees are assigned to work in the lobby at all times. Additionally, Two High-Commands would be designated as stand-by personnel, ready to cover the lobby whenever necessary. This approach ensures that there is a constant presence in the lobbies, effectively addressing any potential gaps in coverage and maintaining a smooth operational flow within the EMS organization.

5. I am committed to promoting every employee and High-Command member based on their Merit, Experience, and demonstrated Hard Work. Recognizing the value of their Contributions, I believe in providing opportunities for growth and advancement to individuals who consistently exhibit dedication and excellence in their roles. By fostering a culture of recognition and rewarding exceptional performance, we can motivate our team members to continually strive for personal and professional development within the EMS organization.

6. To ensure a safe and conducive environment for our employees, I would propose the presence of at least one Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) in the PH (Pill Box Hospital) lobby. This measure is in response to incidents of patient harassment and disruptive behavior, including instances of excessive noise. By having an LEO stationed in the lobby, we can effectively deter such behavior and provide a sense of security to our employees. This step aims to create a respectful and professional atmosphere where employees can carry out their duties without unnecessary disturbances.

7. To address the scarcity of medical supplies in the PH (Pill Box Hospital ), I propose implementing a proactive solution. I will personally oversee the execution of at least 10 med-runs to the PH on a daily basis, involving a team of 8 dedicated employees. These med-runs will focus on replenishing the essential medical supplies needed to meet the demands of patient care. By taking this initiative, we can actively tackle the issue of scarcity and ensure that our PH department is adequately equipped to deliver optimal healthcare services.

Thank You For Considering My Ap

Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
best man

AriyanKhanNibir

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
He very friendly with us. He deserved (ems) cheif

Arnav DeSanta

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
HE WILL BE THE BEST AND WORTHY LEADER

Neel Thakur

Player
Player

Lucifer Danger On TOP BABY​

Lucifer Danger TOP​

Lucifer Danger IS A king we want​

Lucifer Danger​

Lucifer Danger we all love you ❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💖💖

Neel Thakur

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger

Shannara Mareli

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
Wee need him as a EMS Cheaf❤️

Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
great teacher he helped me a lot in ems he take care of other ems employ he is kind have a good heart and working so hard to keep ems on top he will be a great leader

Jemu Patel

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
+++

Mikey Notty

"Master of Virtual Realms: Crafting Victory in Eve
Player
Information
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Yours Faithfully;-
Lucifer Danger
Yes I know this guy from the beginning when I just started playing. He is a very loyal talented and helpful guy I have ever seen in the game.I will alawyas support him from the beggining to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom