Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2023
Time of violation
15:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8qblrw

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
he just stupid in the head and think he smart cause he open 999999999 pov request on en3. also just a question how tf you got 850 message just from en3 alone? also imagine needing cheater IN EN3? LOL and ofc he goes to the one family that has a history of cheater/helping cheater/ban evaders
says by the guy who pov req/possible cheat/ illegal redux on forum💀💀 clearly u got no life HAHAHA

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
he just stupid in the head and think he smart cause he open 999999999 pov request on en3. also just a question how tf you got 850 message just from en3 alone? also imagine needing cheater IN EN3? LOL and ofc he goes to the one family that has a history of cheater/helping cheater/ban evaders
keep talking noname that was scared to 1v1 lmao

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
truth hurts

truth hurts we know and the real no name here is you keep posting pov request tho get to 1k message youre almost there keep going no lifer mans on the forum more then he playing the actual game
ahahahah we see who is fanboying in whos threads budddy

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
''keep talking no name''
''1v1''
''stop dodging''
''i wanna know how i died''
''fan boy''
anything else in your personal dictionary
Bro u got exposed by ur own fam members for being gay lmao why u even talking at this point?

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
also why you dodging the video i told you to make? impossible? come on we know you love to do it. come on make the video where discord sound perfectly fine but game freazying and md taking minutes to load in...
right it impossible
go back to omerta and farm the forums #roadto1kmessages
keep inviting ban evaders/cheaters :)

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
idk im not tyrone fanboy that knows everything about him. I can tell who is tho
hahahha right def not you who hang out with him everyday idk man maybe mans embarrassed to say his past cuz everything he say is ironic and relate to his past 🤣

tell him i said keep scamming women to get rich tho

also still waiting for the video u said u could make in 5 minutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom