Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yağız
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : yagizdalki#1996
6. Your Nickname : Yagiz Warrior
7. Your ID : 94438
Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of Vagos because i have enough experience in gangs and i was involved in every gangs.Vagos was always my favorite gang and I want to continue what Richard did as leader and bring back good RP, activity, and the good times back.
2.2 - I have been playing in the city for almost 2 years now. I’ve been in most of the gangs and had experience as a HC and Deputy different leaders for multiple terms. I want to be a leader of this gang. The last thing I want to do for this city is become gang leader for my most favorite gang and achieve 100% turfs while bring back the most active gang ever.
2.3 - During my life in city , i met too many people. Most of them saying that you should try to be leader because you can control people and you can make them listen to you . I know that i can connect with them and communicate easily . I believe that i I could organise peoples in a very good way and that I had a very good leader potential. I know that i am capable of and i realised how high my potential to be a leader is. With this, I hope Vagos will be the best gang in the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - Doing more rp situations like hostage,store robberies , atm robberies with gang ,highway robberies , etc.
3.2 - Everyday i am planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies , ghetto clap , highway robberies and fz raids .I also plan to have max spray profit every hour.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone do rulebreak it will be result with strikes and blacklists
3.4 - All deputies and hc's are gonna do interviews list of 10 questions that they have to answer correctly and he/she has to be +25 years in city to join vagos.So this gang will be active without rulebreaks.
3.5 - If anyone do rulebreak it will be result in insta kicks and blacklist with valid reasons.
3.6 - I will have the right deputies and hcs to have the most active in the city even when i am away.
3.7 - Ensure a turf team that is active and will compete for 100% turfs.

My goals for Vagos;
- I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers.
- I will choose best peoples for create best spray team so we can collect max profit in every hour.
- We will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks and show them who is the king of ghetto.
- We are gonna attend every single events and we will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant , subs and battleship which is important for gangs.
- I will give bonuses after big events.
- I will not tolerate against toxicity and i will not allow any disrespect to someone for any reason in my gang.
- Focusing to do good rp and having fun in entire gang time.
- Try to be active in city 24/7.
- Have the right deputies and hcs to help lead the gang.

All in all in my gang everyone will show respect each other so we can enjoy rp and we can build a good friendships without any toxicity or hate.

Best regards, Yagiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom