Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Munni Bai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2023
Time of violation
12:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Nn7xtjVY6Hk

Dyaeger

Player
Player
reviewing
This is not RDM, they killed our leader in GZ and they are demanding at Green Zone come out for giving debt, we told him don't patch our leader but she was trying to patch our leader for debt. I accept my fault for shooting in GZ bec ID 90550 breaks 3.2 by insulting my mother and sister. I have also a full body cam of that moment I am requesting you that, please transfer this forum to the Indian admin because there were mass rule brakes in FL.

Anik xoxoo

Leader of Thugs Family
Player
This is not RDM, they killed our leader in GZ and they are demanding at Green Zone come out for giving debt, we told him don't patch our leader but she was trying to patch our leader for debt. I accept my fault for shooting in GZ bec ID 90550 breaks 3.2 by insulting my mother and sister. I have also a full body cam of that moment I am requesting you that, please transfer this forum to the Indian admin because there were mass rule brakes in FL.
seriously this is not rdm....lol bro

ffET23YYCzzJCyNU.gif

Divya Ror

Player
Player
POV
i didn't take any action during this moment and at that time I also call admin but they didn't do anything you can check in POV, sir.
can u explain me where i insult your mother and sister there

Shabbir Hossain

Player
Player
ID 90550 Provide Extended POV ( atleast 2 minute before the situation started )

you have 6 hours to do so​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom