Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowizzy

Player
Player
Information:
1. Name: Jacob
2. Age: 28
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hours
5. Discord: Wowizzy#4950
6. Nickname: Wowizzy Vibes
7. ID: 62302

Additional information: I'm a US Navy veteran with leadership experience, also I have a degree in veterinary science.

Application for leader of EMS

-Introduction:
I joined EMS in August when I turned 6 years in the city. I've seen many employees and leaders rise and fall. I've assisted all past leaders and high command in many different ways. I've put 30hr+ weeks, handled night shift when I was just a nurse, trained many great employees when I became training officer, and being hand selected to join the ranks of High Command. I've earned the respect of the proud employees of EMS. So much so, that they want me to be their Leader. I personally wasn't going to apply, but many past and present employees want me to lead them so I decided to apply so I would not let them down.

-Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1) I want EMS to be the powerhouse it once was when I 1st started. Anytime, day or night, we had no issues with covering lobbies/calls. I want to fix this issue with introducing instructional videos so we can hire more employees a lot more smoothly. A major issue we have in EMS is not having enough training officers to properly train staff.
2) Another thing I would like to do is be more involved with the other state orgs. I would do more competitive events with them and also do community events like helping each other with org business or even host events for the citizens entertainment.
3)Lastly, EMS as a whole has lost its thunder. It has felt more like work and not enjoyable. I will bring back the weekly meetings where we would sit in a room and have a enjoyable conversation with each other before the promotion ceremony. Having all of us just messing around and having a good time before we had to actually focus was really good for our environment.

-Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would improve it by having members of high command (including myself) have ride alongs with our fellow EMS employees to make duty more enjoyable and interactive. I will also add that surprise inspections will happen from time to time to keep EMS's standards as high as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom