Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frederick Rogues
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd_James_Pluxury
Date
Jun 27, 2023
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
Hello Mazhor,

To be clear, this is not a report for either James or Alex to try and "get them in trouble" or say they have made a mistake, I just think things could be approached differently to ensure people aren't treated poorly. If something is happening behind the scenes I claim no involvement and today I simply did what I was told.

I wanted to leave a brief note after todays events for you to see, to hope that in future people can treat people better and understand how situations look from the perspectives of others.

To put you in my shoes, and from my perspective I recently applied to become an administrator on EN1, I applied like anyone else and did it expecting somewhat of a wait while I continued my RP.

I was to my pleasant surprise accepted pretty quickly and moved to an interview fairly quickly. I did my prep work ahead of time to practice for the possible questions and had a fairly lengthy interview in where both the administrators told me I could progress to "Level 2" because of my two terms as SAHP leader, I was surprised but went with the flow. I passed this interview and thought I'd put a good bit of effort in, I was shortly later given the administrator permissions for this level by Alex Odd (Won't go into more specifics as I know I probably can't).

Now, still putting you in my shoes here... I heard there was some issues behind the scenes I was abruptly kicked without warning and that Alex and James decided I would have to start from level 1, again I just went with the flow, I thought this was gonna be the case anyway. I started some training on level 1 (again wont go into specifics) and during that training I was kicked and removed from discords again decided by Alex and James.

At this point I was confused and so was those training me, I had reached out to both Alex Odd and James Pluxury regarding this and the only reply I could get out of either was from James stating "We did not approve you as assistant", this is still the only official information I have been given from senior administration. I have had to ask others unrelated to the situation for more info and find out if it was anything I did (it wasn't). But I really did feel like I'd done something wrong, or that I simply didn't matter in this situation.

-------------------------
Above is the story

At this point I'm not asking for anything to be changed
, but I feel after since playing since 2021, leading two different orgs, supporting multiple other's in leadership terms and helping develop a bunch of people, who today are in leadership and admin positions... to not be given any substantial communication or an apology for a situation that ultimately wasn't my fault, I simply did as I was told. I was thrown around and messed around today.

I have managed to find out that some of it was due to "Favoritism" however to be clear from my side and my perspective, myself and Bob have spoken for a total of 5 messages over discord back in 2022 from when he was doing SAHP and GOV stuff discounting any of our messages arranging the admin interviews. I'm not in his family, nor have I had any involvement in anything related to him this year. Despite all this I feel like I've been punished today.

I was never thanked for being EMS Leader or SAHP Leader, I never got anything after taking those terms (which for many were memorable terms), nor did I expect to. But today for a short period of time I felt a bit of gratitude. However this quickly to changed to what feels like disrespect, today I felt like a number, punished and having my time wasted by the mistakes of others without the communication which I feel that at a minimum I deserve to get in those circumstances.

Mazhor once read, I am happy for you to close without action.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
High admins can decide who's gonna be admin. In case if they find something suspicious, they have all rights to demote you or even remove from position. I appreciate your successful terms, but it doesn't give you 100% lottery ticket to become an admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom