Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hoblos

Player
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL: Garrett
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: G_A_R_Y_H#7414
6. Your Nickname: Sam Hoblos
7. Your ID: 155634
Additional information
A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.)I want to give Citizens of Paleto Bay and the northern part of the State a civil service they can rely on no matter what time we should be called on. This can only be acquired with a Smart and a responsible HC Team and Active members. If I become leader of this organization then I will implement strict rules on HRT and activity in the org as SAHP seems to struggle with that recently.

2.) I want to redo the HRT dept so it is more recruit friendly, which means cadets do not have to be scared to ask for training. I will also be personally monitoring the HRT dept. With a close eye throughout my term to make sure my promises will be kept. I also want to bring back “in person training” which means no more training videos and HRT will walkthrough training 1 on 1 with the cadet.

3.) I also want to mention that I have never been a leader but I have the experience to show that I am the best Candidate for this position. I started my LEO career in Charles Mcknight’s term at SAHP and ended with the Rank Master Sergeant, ever since then I have been HC and leader of multiple departments. I have seen first hand Successful terms and Bad terms, So I know how I want to lead which means bringing back parts of the past but also keeping certain things in place. I also have the determination to follow through with the term and keep the org more active then it has ever been, I WANT SAHP TO BE GREAT AGAIN.

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.)The Main thing I have seen wrong with RP in SAHP is how we treat the radio. I want the radio to be clear and professional with no screaming, cussing or using it after a bad dream (which should not be used anyways).

2.) Another way to improve RP in the org is to improve our SWAT and Improve scenarios and strategies in the dept. Also I would like HWP to be used how it should be, which would be patrolling the highways in SAHP cruisers that are marked and some sports cars. Also HWP would be in charge of Towing in our jurisdiction

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sam Hoblos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom