Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Watto Giovanni
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2021
Time of violation
6:24
Proofs
https://streamable.com/a10wd9

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
my gang member searches him for LMG and ammo and he doesn't drop, proceeds to get on friend's bike and drive off

Bannable

Player
Player
Hello I was in the process of dropping all of my belongings. I had dropped a carbine and a vest and just before dropping the LMG I saw a chance to leave when no one was paying attention so I hopped on the bike and left. I got robbed for it by the same people 5 minutes later so I don't see how anything was lost here. I apologize if a rule was broken I had no intention to do so. I would've appreciated if you communicated with me and said that I broke a rule and I would have tried to resolve it instead of taking it to forums. I hope we can find a middle ground and solve this report as the items that you desired are in your allies possession now.

Bannable

Player
Player
I would also like to add some context to this. The reason we were in the situation was because we were ran over and then shot at and eventually killed. VDM

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

In the clip that you showed the gangsters failed to keep 3 people pointing guns at the man being robbed.
In this situation, the man was no longer under FearRP and had the right to leave.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom