Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo Maravillas
Suspect ID
87304, 101948
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2023
Time of violation
12:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmfDK_n8oY

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
First a man (87304) pass by secretly a Dark LUV Vest and call the police immediately. After that a police officer (101948) came and search both us, but he did not find anything from the suspect whenever he search wrongly this vest which the suspect gave me and found it. Later he arrest me and gave me a jail. All thing is in the POV, please check.

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence i Cannot Conclude this Report at the Moment
Player ID 101948 Provide Full POV of the Situation ( As a Leo you Should have the Full Bodycam of the Situation)
You have 12 Hours to Do So

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
First a man (87304) pass by secretly a Dark LUV Vest and call the police immediately. After that a police officer (101948) came and search both us, but he did not find anything from the suspect whenever he search wrongly this vest which the suspect gave me and found it. Later he arrest me and gave me a jail. All thing is in the POV, please check.
IC issue.

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence i Cannot Conclude this Report at the Moment
Player ID 101948 Provide Full POV of the Situation ( As a Leo you Should have the Full Bodycam of the Situation)
You have 12 Hours to Do So

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Requesting POV from ID 87304 of that situation
you have 12 hours

If You are unable to provide then will be punished for GR 6.4 ( corruption without bio )

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
Requesting POV from ID 87304 of that situation
you have 12 hours

If You are unable to provide then will be punished for GR 6.4 ( corruption without bio )
why i am not on duty that time so i am not recording my pov that time . i am recording my pov when i am on duty . and i am not a officer that time so why you req my pov . my backpack is full thats i gave him my vest

Devil Perfecto

Player
and at last its not event , i am not on duty so why you are asking for pov

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
why i am not on duty that time so i am not recording my pov that time . i am recording my pov when i am on duty . and i am not a officer that time so why you req my pov . my backpack is full thats i gave him my vest
He was told a lie. He had a plan to caught me with ill legal things. and why he called the police. Please check it first in POV, everything is clear.

Devil Perfecto

Player

Devil Perfecto

Player
at last its not event also i am not on duty so i can not provide the pov of that situation . i am a normal citizien that time . as when i off duty i cant give fine same i am not recording the pov every time

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
at last its not event also i am not on duty so i can not provide the pov of that situation . i am a normal citizien that time . as when i off duty i cant give fine same i am not recording the pov every time
What ever POV must be required that you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom