Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TokinDead Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2023
Time of violation
17:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3BmOUH5fiE

yung bee

Player
Player
i give demands to id 294999 that if she comes on my property again that she is dead, she then proceeds to radio the sniper across the street who is 186720 and wasnt in the rp situation and didnt hear my demands who then shoots from city when she decides to come back and before i even fire my shot when she comes back on the property. he then jumps down from the building runs over to my family house and as my member decides to revive me he threatens to kill him if he does the rp situation ended for 294999 when i died my member then says excuse me and pulls a gun out and with no demands he procceeds to RDM my member all in the pov.

Willow Blossom

Professional Troublemaker
Player
didnt know protecting people was RDM now damn. should be added to the opps rule handbook. also demands given eeeeee

problem is you think i dont wanna try fixing things between oppskies and us but i try to communicate to you in order to talk and all i get is a "fuck you" and sometimes a "youre trans" (using the slur :D)

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
i give demands to id 294999 that if she comes on my property again that she is dead, she then proceeds to radio the sniper across the street who is 186720 and wasnt in the rp situation and didnt hear my demands who then shoots from city when she decides to come back and before i even fire my shot when she comes back on the property. he then jumps down from the building runs over to my family house and as my member decides to revive me he threatens to kill him if he does the rp situation ended for 294999 when i died my member then says excuse me and pulls a gun out and with no demands he procceeds to RDM my member all in the pov.
Why you wasting the gods times on gov this is rediculous 3 post same day

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
I would like to say she called out on radio in Pov, and I didn't shoot him till after he and her were shooting. So, where's the rdm in the bodycam showed above? Also, if you're talking about when he pulled the gun out, I mean realistically after your ally has been shot and you're being held at gunpoint are you going to pull out a gun on that person like no. RP sense would tell you he is gonna shoot me after I gave demands to not revive. This was a case of me defending a member and me self-defending myself from getting hurt/shot.

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Rejected

This is not RDM, you started shooting 1st to her , also if they were there together and he is using sniper and she gave info to him then he can shoot​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom