Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacksper Turbo
Administrators nickname
Lahari Reddie
Date
Jun 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OHB6Mp8CpDE

Jacksperr

Player
Player
I was just doing my duty when lahari came I stopped shooting and waited . and we told him to ban the person who bore him but then he watched and i couldn't wait for people to die . maybe what i did was a violation of the rules but that cop was dangerous there and i did what i had to do as i was the only fib dim

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Stop shooting when you see an admin with the admin tag which means the RP is paused, since the admin will be dealing with the incident, and whoever was killed or damaged will be revived or given full HP. Your jail time will be removed this time only.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom