Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jackson_Eclipse
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jun 28, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/415274/

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Hello, Mazhor how are you doing today, I hope your day is going well.

Over a year and half ago I failed my fib term but when I did do my ems term about a year ago I did 2 sucessful terms. Lebron said last time when I did an appeal was when I had too many bans but all I had was 4 bans in total. The first ban I had was for 1.3 and 1.7 which was a complitacted situtation which you sorted out and I was unbanned with a wipe. Second time I was banned was for Leader Rule 1.1 which was when I failed my fib leadership term which was over a year and half ago. The last ban that I had was for General Rules 6.14 which was over 8 months ago. Also, I haven't been demorganed many times, I believe that I am a good player and don't have that bad of a punishment history. I hope you understand that everyone makes mistakes and I just want another chance to try to become leader again to try to make an orgnazation great again like starting time. Also, I have been playing the server since launch and I am one of the oldest people in the city so I believe that I should maybe get another chance to become leader again. I hope you have an amazing day and are staying safe.​

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
For people who do not understand reply when it is given to them forum is here: Rejected - Possible Leader Blacklist | Poke Chan/Lebron Pluxury. You make another complaint regarding this will ban forum.
Previous answer:
1) You had ban for 1.3+1.7 as well as you were banned for the thread for 4 days.
2) You had failed ones already as a leader of FIB and got banned for 1.1 leader rule even if you got selected for EMS I do not think that after your another ban for thread you deserve leadership
3) You have been removed from the admin team as well.
4) If you ask me or any other admin if you deserve chance most people will say no based on that. You were given a lot of chances by administration and you showed every single time that you are incapable of holding a high rank position on our server based on your behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom